Subject: Easy installation kit for StrongARM* Linux cross development tool s AVAILABLE!!

From: "Chagas, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:05:24 -0700

An easy to install RPM based kit for StrongARM* Linux cross development
tools is available for download (in both x386 binary and source code
formats) at the following location:

ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/c/chagas/arm-linux-cross

This toolkit allows development of applications, device drivers and kernel
development for StrongARM* Linux. Please refer to the README file for
detailed installation instructions. Note, the kit also includes Linux v2.4
for the SA1110/SA1111 "Assabet" Development Board
(http://developer.intel.com/design/strong/quicklist/eval-plat/).

Although the binaries were compiled with RedHat v6.1 Linux, they should also
run on other distributions of Linux.

Regards,

Jason

*StrongARM(r) is a trademark of Advanced RISC Machines, Ltd.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:18:57 +0530 (IST)

hello,
Can anybody help me how to write the hard ware address
for a CS8900 cirrus ethernet chip in the serial eeprom
in cirrus evaluation board...
Actually I tried with the one loader.tar file
where i can get some more details?

thank u.
-mali