Subject: network problem again

From: "Sun, Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:58:40 -0400

Hi all:
   Sorry for the cross post, I have a linux running in Sa1110 assabet with
socket comm. LP-CF ethernetcard. I am using kernel 2.4.0-test1. I played
with it for a week until now my eth0 device are up, and everything seems
fine, no error message when boot up. thanks for Nico and Jeff for their big
help. I found some weird problems regarding the network.
   1) when I ping localhost, I can send and get the reply, however I got the
warning message when  each packet is received "WARING: received unknown ICMP
packet"
   2) I can logon to other machines through telnet, no problem, however, I
can only logon to SA1110 by telnet at the first time, after that the telnet
window display "Escape character is ^]" and stucked. it seems the connection
is established but the data transmission has some problems. 
   any idea?
thank you !
   
Lei Sun

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++