Subject: Status of Ethernet/USB on SA1110/SA1111 board?

From: "Arjan Opmeer (EMN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:02:34 +0200

Hi,

For a project here at work I would like to use the internal
Ethernet interface and the USB host port on the SA1111 board.

What is the status on these two? It seems that they aren't
supported yet in Nico's latest patch. But the SMC Ethernet
driver and the OHCI USB driver are already available. So it
seems to me that it takes some hacking and glueing to get the
thing working. Or am I mistaken?

Is there maybe someone working on enabling either of the two
of them? I don't mind to try to write the necessary code
myself, but if someone else already has started something I
would rather build further on that.

(Not to mention that at the moment I am busy studying the
code base and getting to understand the memory mapping and
IRQ usage and things like that... :-)

So if anyone out there is working on these issues and wants
to share his/her code with me so I can help with developing
and debugging, could you please email me? Thanks!

Best regards,

Arjan Opmeer

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++