Subject: mount NFS on assabet

From: huang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:57:46 +0800

I make the SOCKET LP-E PCMCIA ethernet card worked, so i want mount NFS through it,but when i run " mount -o rw, ...   " 
i got error as this:

nfs warning:mount wersion older than kernel
RPC:sendmsg return error 101

the NFS server working well, i can mount NFS through other PC. 

Could anyone tell me why?

thanks

            huang
            [email-masked]

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Jeff Sutherland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:54:38 -0400

I make the SOCKET LP-E PCMCIA ethernet card worked, so i want mount NFS
through it,but when i run " mount -o rw, ...   " 
i got error as this:

thanks

            huang
            [email-masked]

A little more information about your setup would be helpful, such as kernel
version and what you are mounting to.  NFS mounting works fine.  Looks like
your server maybe doesn't like your Assabet.  Check your server config,
especially /etc/exports, /etc/hosts.allow, /etc/hosts, and maybe /etc/fstab
on your Assabet's ramdisk.  NFS on Assabet works well, including NFS
mounting of root filesystem.

//Jeff