Subject: >>cheap<< ARM cards ???

From: Dave Gilbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 21:10:56 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
  I'm after a >>cheap<< ARM card which can drive a 640x480 colour (3 bit
per R/G/B) panel.

  Can I please reemphasize the word >>CHEAP<< - this is just for myself
for messing about with, I'm not going to make any money from it.

  (The AEB doesn't look like it has quite enough umph to drive a display
of that res.)

Recommendations (and costs?) ?

Dave

-- 
 ---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------   
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert      | Running GNU/Linux on       |  Happy  \ 
\   gro.gilbert @ treblig.org |  Alpha, x86, ARM and SPARC |  In Hex /
 ____________________________|___ http://www.treblig.org  |________/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++