Subject: cross compiler for arm

From: joy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:29:6 +0800

hi,i compiled cross compiler for arm.the kernel is 2.4.0-test2.i use 
binutils-2.9.5.0.42 ,gcc-2.95.2.tar.gz,gcc-2.95.2.diff-991022.gz and 
glibc2.1.3,glibc-linuxthreads-2.1.3.tar.gz,glibc-crypt-2.1.tar.gz.
compiling the binutils-2.9.5.0.42 and gcc-2.95.2 is success,but when compiling glibc 
,there are some errors as follows:
.....
/usr/local/arm/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/2.95.2/libgcc.a(tinfo2.o):In function 
'_throw_type_match_rtti'
gcc-2.95.2/gcc/./cp/tinfo2.cc:114:multi definition of 'signed char type_info node'
/usr/local/arm/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/2.95.2/libgcc.a(tinfo2.o:gcc-2.95.2/gcc/./cp/tinfo2.
cc:114:first defined here
....
 why?
who can help me?
best regards.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++