Subject: Re: EBSA-285 v2.4 Kernel .config?

From: Bill Arbaugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:39:44 -0400 (EDT)

> 
> The last version I tried was 2.3.24-rmk1, you can find it on
> ftp://nt4.el.utwente.nl/pub/co285  There's also a working Image available,
> I'm not sure which version it is but I'm quite sure it worked for me.
> 
Thanks- I'll give it a try.

> Unfortunately you need to re-program the flash of the ebsa-285 and my
> program isn't very user friendly.
> 
I'm going to use the eCos safl utility to re-program the flash.  It
looks fairly straight forward.  If it works, I'll post a copy of the
source with directions.

Basically, right now I'm trying to decide if I should use Linux or
eCos.  Both have advantages/disadvantages for what I want to do.

Thanks, Bill

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Mark van Doesburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:34:37 +0200

What's the last working version you have, and where can I find it?

greetings,

Mark.