Subject: StrongARM 600MHz?

From: Jamie Guinan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:52:08 -0400 (EDT)

I apologize for this being offtopic, but since you seem to be
a clueful bunch, does anyone know anything about the status
of Intel's 600MHz StrongARM?  They put out a press release
just over a year ago,

  http://www.intel.com/pressroom/archive/releases/em050399.htm

but I don't see any mention of an updated chip in their
design section.

Failing that, are there any ARM chips faster than the SA110's
233MHz (not overclocked) from other ARM semiconductor parters?
I looked at a few, and they were in the 60MHz-100MHz range.

Thanks,
-Jamie

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Adam 'WeirdArms' Wiggins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:37:52 +1000 (EST)

> of Intel's 600MHz StrongARM?  They put out a press release

	The StrongARM-II was something like a 12-18 month development
period. I wouldn't hold your breath just yet.

	Cheers Adam