Subject: Seeking Software Engineer

From: "Grenier, Deborah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 19:13:46 -0400

Good afternoon,

Your address was recommended as a possible location for us to post a job
vacancy for a software engineer.  For that purpose, I've indicated below our
job posting:

*	Job Title: Software Engineer
*	Location:  Columbia, Maryland
*	Job Type:  Full-time
*	Contact:  [email-masked]
*	Job Description:
Lead software engineer with experience in real-time embedded systems.
Analyzing and defining system/software development and integration.
Leading a team of Engineers in the port of operating system for Single Board
Computers.

Programming experience:  ARM processors, Linux, VxWorks, X windows,
Windows/CE and/or Java.  Someone with Linux or Unix experience with a good
understanding of the Linux kernel and drivers.  

Excellent communications skills are a necessity.

Lead software engineer with experience in real-time embedded systems.
Programming experience should include ARM processors, Linux, VxWorks, X
windows, Windows/CE and/or Java.  An experienced engineer with Linux or Unix
background with a good understanding of the Linux kernel and drivers.  

If there is a way to post this information at an appropriate site, we would
appreciate your doing so.  If we were misinformed about your address, please
forgive this request.  In either event, would you please respond back so I
am aware of the status of this request.  Thank you very much for your time.

Deborah Grenier
Director of HR & Administration
301-490-4007 x 26
[email-masked]

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++