Subject: SA1110 Kernel

From: Vasant Ramasubramanian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 07:40:12 -0500 (CDT)

What's the earliest kernel that works on the SA1110 CPU? Does anyone have
a working SA1110 kernel + RAMDISK they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks!
Vasant.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Erik Mouw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri 26 May 2000 15:02:51 +0100 (MDT)

> a working SA1110 kernel + RAMDISK they wouldn't mind sharing?

Nicolas Pitre's latest patch should work on Assabet. He also has a ramdisk
available on his site. Get it at:

  ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/n/nico/

Erik

-- 
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Department
of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems,
Delft University of Technology, PO BOX 5031,  2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www-ict.its.tudelft.nl/~erik/