Subject: [Q] What's the recent issues in Linux on Assabet?

From: Sun-Gi Hong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:29:55 +0900

Greeting,

Now I finished to set up cross compile environment and to port the
kernel 2.3.99 on Assabet. As described in the title of this articale, I
want to know what the next step is. What's the recent issues in Assabet
porting now? Thank you in advance.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:58:28 -0400 (EDT)

> porting now? Thank you in advance.

Video works, audio playback kind of work, audio recording is about to
work, PCMCIA works (tested with networking and ATA storage), TouchScreen
is unclear (some drivers are being written), Flash access should work.

The unexplored support AFAIK are Neponset support, IRDA, USB, and probably
other things too.

If you want to get more details of what's going on, please subscribe to
the [email-masked] mailing list.

Nicolas