Subject: Re: BIOS and RISC-OS for 7500FE

From: Lavu Sridhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 19:52:16 +0530 (IST)

Hello, I want to port Linux to ARM 7500FE Board. Where do I get the BIOS
Code for it and the how to compile the kernel for this?

-Lavu Sridhar

Regards,
Lavu Sridhar	

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
			Have a nice time!
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
   [email-masked]		[email-masked]
   Room 210, Saraswathi Hostel		IIT -Madras, Chennai 600036
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 17:43:27 +0100

>Code for it and the how to compile the kernel for this?

Compiling the kernel for 7500 is just the same as any other platform.  I don't 
know of any BIOS.

p.