Subject: SA1110 Kernel

From: Vasant Ramasubramanian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:16:52 -0500 (CDT)

The SA1110 kernel I was looking for wasn't an Assabet -- it's custom
hardware.

I just wanted to know if anyone had an SA1110 kernel + ramdisk that this
hardware might boot.

Thanks,
Vasant.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Erik Mouw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri 26 May 2000 21:27:48 +0100 (MDT)

> I just wanted to know if anyone had an SA1110 kernel + ramdisk that this

It might help if you describe your hardware, but even then I don't think
anyone has a kernel for your custom build hardware, you just have to build
it yourself. As for the ramdisk: any ramdisk will do, I'm currently using
an old Itsy ramdisk for the LART, but Nico's ramdisk also works.

Erik

-- 
LART. 250 MIPS under one Watt. Free hardware design files.
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/