Subject: Re: Glibc error

From: Sun-Gi Hong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:45:01 +0900

Greetings,

After chnaging the spec files in gcc, I can fix an error related to
elf32arm. However, another error appears as follows.
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [libdb1.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/working/glibc-2.1.3/db'
make: *** [db/others] Error 2

>From this mailing lists, I heard that the above problem was fixed in
glibc-2.1.3, wasn't it?  To fix the error, should I use
bintuils-2.9.5.0.22 instead of binutils-2.9.5.0.42 or is there another
way to fix it?
If anyone succeeds in compiling glibc-2.1.3, give me any hints please.
Thanks in advance.

regards,

Sun-Gi Hong

E-mail : [email-masked]

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++