Subject: [Comments?] Nightly build of GNU tool chains. (fwd)

From: Rod Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:40:26 -0400 (EDT)

We, at Rebel.com, are now running nightly builds of some of the GNU tool
chains from CVS.  Currently we are building the following tool chains:
	GNU Binary Utilities (binutils)
	GNU C Library (glibc)
	GNU Compiler Collection (egcs/gcc)
	GNU Debugger (gdb)

At present we are building RPMs and SRPMs, as well as running the
testsuites for each project.  To begin with we are targeting
armv3l-unknown-linux-gnu, and armv4l-unknown-linux-gnu architectures for
versioned glibc hosts.  Although the source rpms should rebuild on most
Linux systems.

The files from each build are available from the web page for each
project. These include the rpms and srpms, log files of the builds, along
with the testsuite output and summaries.
	http://www.netwinder.org/build  (main project page)
	http://www.netwinder.org/build/binutils.html
	http://www.netwinder.org/build/gcc.html
	http://www.netwinder.org/build/gdb.html
	http://www.netwinder.org/build/glibc.html

	ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/pub/build/autobuild/ 
		(scripts used, poorly documented)
	http://www.netwinder.org/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi/pub/autobuild/ 
		(scripts in CVS, usually current :))

These pages are based off similar work done by CodeSourcery,
http://www.codesourcery.com/gcc-snapshots.html for GCC targeting
i386-pc-linux-gnu.

Send any comment/suggestions to: [email-masked].

The web pages were written by Ralph Siemsen and Scott Bambrough.  
Blame me for the build scripts, Rod m. Stewart.  Sponsored by 
Rebel.com, http:/www.rebel.com

For those who care: 
Warranty

	The NetWinder.Org AutoBuild system is an automated process which
runs on a daily basis. There is absolutely no quality control on these
RPMs. Use these RPMs at your own risk.

	Rebel.com and NetWinder.Org provide absolutely no warranty,
including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose, for any code generated by the AutoBuild system.
Additionally Rebel.com and NetWinder.Org provide no support for these
RPMs. All questions regarding these RPMs, or suggestions for their
improvement should be directed to [email-masked].

Enjoy,
-Rms

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++