Subject: Display size

From: "Suru Dissanayake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:50:08 +0200

Hi!

I have some display questions.

Does anybody have any experience running a large display with Intel
StrongARM SA-1110/SA-1111?

Is it possible to run a 640*480 VGA display?
Or maybe even a 800*600 VGA display?

Kind regards,
Suru

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Takafumi Kawana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:13:14 +0900

> Or maybe even a 800*600 VGA display?

Yes. We are using integrated 1024*768 LCD display (using
Mitsubishi RDT151S LCD panel) on our platform (NJRC XP860).

-- kawana