Subject: Software support

From: Lavu Sridhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 21:30:49 +0530 (IST)

I have got the Evaluation Kit for the EDB7500FE-2. (CL-PS7500FE ARM
processor). I have used the ARM SDT and checked the basic routines (ie the
Mouse, VGA, etc.)

I want to develop a proper software support (Linux OS / Windows95). Where
should I look for such software support? I have downloaded the Ethernet
drivers form Cirrus Logic website but do not know how to proceed next.
Could you advise me as to how to go about doing this?

Regards,
Lavu Sridhar

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Lavu Sridhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 02:14:19 +0530 (IST)

I have got the Evaluation Kit for the Cirrus EDB7500FE-2. (CL-PS7500FE ARM
processor). I have used the ARM SDT and checked the basic routines (ie the
Mouse, VGA, etc.)

I want to port ARM LINUX OS onto the Cirrus Chip. What should I do first?
Should I go in for V2.3 of the CVS tree? How do I do it?

Regards,
Lavu Sridhar

Regards,
Lavu Sridhar	

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
			Have a nice time!
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
   [email-masked]		[email-masked]
   Room 210, Saraswathi Hostel		IIT -Madras, Chennai 600036
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------