Subject: dynamically linked binaries causing panic

From: Michael Slater <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 03:49:15 -0500 (EST)

hi folks,

we are using gdb 4.18 with ben williamson's patch( benw5 ) to emulate
CL-PS7110.

we are able to run simple executables ( e.g with s printf ) which are
statically linked but the ones which are dynamically linked are causing
kernel panic.

if any of you out there are able to run dynamically linked programs, pl.
tell me how.

any ideas/guesses on why it may not be working  would also be appreciated.

at the risk of cliche, thanks a ton,
slater.

______________________________________________
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 09:52:50 +0000

>statically linked but the ones which are dynamically linked are causing

What does the panic look like?

p.