Subject: bios-1.06 serial loading problem

From: "¹éº´±â" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:48:33 KST

Hi all.

I have trying to load zImage using serial, ymodem.
I used bios-1.06 and patch, and debug port(rx, tx, gnd only)

My system send me under messages when I tried to load zImage...
Could someone give me a help...?

         +-----------[ymodem upload - Press CTRL-C to quit]------------+        
         |Sending: zImage                                              |        
         |Ymodem sectors/kbytes sent:   0/ 0kRetry 0: Got 61 for sector|        
         | ACK                                                         |        
         |Retry 0: NAK on sector                                       |        
         |Retry 0: NAK on sector                                       |        
         |Retry 0: NAK on sector                                       |  
         |Retry 0: NAK on sector                                       |       
         |Retry 0: NAK on sector                                       |       
         |Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK                               |       
         |Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK                               |       
         |Retry 0: NAK on sector                                       |       
         |Retry 0: Got 53 for sector ACK                               |       
         |Retry 0: NAK on sector                                       |       
         |Retry 0: Got 53 for sector ACK                               |       
         |Retry 0: NAK on sector                                       |       
         |Retry 0: Retry Count Exceeded                                |       
         |  

Thank you.

ByungGi Baek.

==================================================
[email-masked] ByungGi Baek
==================================================
No. 1 우리 인터넷, 다음
평생 쓰는 무료 E-mail 주소 한메일넷
지구촌 한글 검색서비스 Daum FIREBALL
http://www.daum.net

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:02:25 -0500 (EST)

> Could someone give me a help...?

Did you get exactly the "nNow send file with y-modem (^X to abort) ..."
prompt on your serial terminal?

If so, are you able to cancel that prompt with a CTRL-X?

If your answer is now to either one of those question, it means that you
have a serial connection problem in one way or the other.

Nicolas