Subject: Problems with Pine

From: Ryan Hitch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 15:32:06 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all!

Finally managed to locating and attempting to compile the Pine email
proggy.  The compilation of Pico and Pilot worked out fine, and it's
handy just having them there, (using build options of Lnx).  Does anyone
here have experience of compiling Pine and could spare a few moments to
helping a beginner?

Versions	ARMLinux with V2 kernel, pine sources for V4.21
Machine		SA RiscPC

Yours Sincerely,
Ryan

-- 
"You had the perfect job called life, you didn't like it - you resigned"
								Silverchair
	ICQ me on 49143287

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++