Subject: Installing Debian Linux on a RiscPC

From: Peter Naulls <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 21:39:54 +0000

Due to popular demand, I've written some install instructions for installing
Debian Linux on a RiscPC.

If you don't want to download a number of large files, and you don't want to have to type serveral involved things at a Linux command line, then you're probably better off waiting for the forth-coming CD from Aleph1.

However, if you're impatient, and don't mind hacking about with Linux settings, then this may be for you.

You can find the instructions at:

http://www.erble.freeserve.co.uk/

Peter
-- 
+---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+
| Peter Naulls - [email-masked]              |                             |
| http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/         | Java and JVM Consultant     |
| Java for RISC OS and ARM - [email-masked] | Technical Author            |
| http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/java/    | Program performance analyst |
+---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++