Subject: Re: Installation

From: Matthew King <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:41:30 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Russell King - ARM Linux Admin wrote:

:Matthew King writes:
:> Though i'm begining to realise this is a bit pointless because i need the
:> rpc (running riscos 3.5, btw) on the network.
:
:Why do you think you need the RiscPC on "the network"?

Well, it's a bit pointless having a network, then getting a computer which
can't be accessed via it. And it's just fun :)

I am, of course, talking about my own personal network

Oh, and in case of confusion, having riscos on the network isn't much use,
it's linux i'm more concerned with. the only useful riscos tools, really,
are !draw and !photodesk :)

-- 
Matthew "TheNut" King

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++