Subject: Iscafs - Change of maintainer

From: Wookey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:41:50 +0000 (GMT)

OK, I have talked to Phil Norman, and he is no longer able to maintain or
develop IscaFS (The RISCOS filing system for accessing Linux ext2fs
partitions), so I've volunteered to look after this bit of lost code.
I'll stick up a web page for it shortly. 

The catch is that I have far too many other things to do right now, and
also don't claim to be a much of an expert on RISCOS image filing
systems, so if anyone out there is keen to work on this please do get in
touch/have a look.

If anyone has any comments on problems/features send them to me and I'll
construct a wishlist. 'Completed Write Support' and 'GetPartns supporting
non-ADFS drives' are already on there.

I also have a bug report saying 'it can't deal with files >64Mb' and
'after v0.05 the caching code slows things down such that playing audio
tracks glitches'. Any confirmations?

Wookey
-- 
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/     play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++