Subject: Mailing lists moved, FTP site moving

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:13:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I am pleased to report that the mailing lists have now been moved onto a
new server and are now running correctly.

The old lists have been disabled, which means that the archives held on
'ftp.arm.linux.org.uk' will be out of date until the FTP site is properly
transferred.

Unfortunately, some of the archived messages were lost in this move,
which I hope will not cause too many problems for anyone.

I shall look into transferring the FTP site shortly.  Please ensure that
you are using the correct address, namely:

	"ftp.arm.linux.org.uk"

	or

	"ftp.arm.uk.linux.org"

The first address is preferable.  This is especially true for sites mirroring
the main FTP site.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
This is a backup list for [email-masked], and the subscription
list is regularly synchronised.