Subject: Intel SA-1110/1111 board combo

From: Tim Lindquist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:33:50 +1100

Has arm linux been successfully run on this configuration.

What patches are required? Where should I look for these.

Does the PCMCIA work OK - does the kernel support
the attachment of PC Card and Cardbus devices?

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++

---

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:44:37 -0500 (EST)

> Has arm linux been successfully run on this configuration.

On SA1110, yes.  But I didn't see any support for the SA1111 yet.

> What patches are required? Where should I look for these.

There is currently no complete patches for the SA1110 at the moment.  You
can find patches for SA1100 support at ftp.netwinder.org/users/n/nico.  
>From there adding SA1110 support is trivial.  (I'm waiting for a
yet-to-come Assabet or already made patches to add SA1110 to my diff).

> the attachment of PC Card and Cardbus devices?

Depends...  There are scattered patches for different SA1100
implementations and kernel versions, but some work is still required to
consolidate all this.

Nicolas