Subject: ANNOUNCE: Precompiled cross compiler

From: [email-masked] (Erik Mouw)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:37:51 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

Because a lot of people have problems building their own i386 --> arm
cross-compiler I tarred up my own compiler and put it on a web page.
You can get it at:

  http://www-ict.its.tudelft.nl/~erik/open-source/arm-linux-cross/

The package contains gcc and g++ 2.95.2, glibc 2.1.2 with glibc-crypt
and glibc-linux-threads, and binutils 2.9.5.0.22.

The compiler was build on a i386 Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 system, which uses
glibc-2.0.7. It works for me, YMMV. 

Please read the README file before you download the tarball.

Erik

-- 
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Department
of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems,
Delft University of Technology, PO BOX 5031,  2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email [email-masked]
WWW: http://www-ict.its.tudelft.nl/~erik/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++