Subject: EBSA285: Buggy processor (00000007), trying to continue.

From: Gaixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 18:36:02 -0600

Buggy processor (00000007), trying to continue.
Please send contents of /proc/cpuinfo and this message to
[email-masked]

Here is the contents of /proc/cpuinfo:

Processor : Intel sa110 rev 3
BogoMips  : 214.63
Hardware  : EBSA285

BIOS 1.05, Kernel 2.2.12-rmk1 boots off hde3

The system boots up fine, but it tells "hde:DMA" sometimes, and
"hde:pio"
sometimes, and "DMA-intr error" sometimes,

I am not sure it is due to my setting. Could someone explain a little
bit more
about this? What does it mean? How much trouble can this cause?
What can I do for this?

Thanks a lot,
Gaixia

__________________________________________
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
Get your FREE Internet Access and Email at
http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++