Subject: BIOS removed from ARM-Linux ftp site?

From: Gaixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 19:09:39 -0600

I noticed BIOS is removed from ARM-Linux ftp site:
     ftp://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/armlinux/

Are we going to have some new update or something else?

Thanks,
Giaxia

__________________________________________
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
Get your FREE Internet Access and Email at
http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:10:19 +0000 (GMT)

> Are we going to have some new update or something else?

I'ts still there - in source/boot
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]