Subject: Subscribing to linux-arm-kernel

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 19:59:17 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, for those of you who are having difficulty subscribing to the new
mailing list, here are the instructions:

Send a mail to [email-masked] and
     <<<NOT>>> [email-masked]
containing in the body of the message:

subscribe linux-arm-kernel

You will then be sent an authentication message, which you should reply
to, following the instructions given.  The reply should also go back to
[email-masked] and
  <<<NOT>>> [email-masked]

Please ensure that you use the correct address to send subscription/
unsubscription requests at all times.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++