Subject: Announce: LART schematics

From: Erik Mouw <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 99 23:26:15 +0100

Hi all,

On behalf of Jan-Derk Bakker (who is temporarily without laptop and
therefore without proper email access), I'd like to announce the
schematics of the Linux Advanced Radio Terminal (LART), a small low power
computing element used in the MMC project (http://mmc.et.tudelft.nl/).
LART features:

- 10x7.5 cm (that's 4x3 inch in Stonehenge Units)
- 220 MHz Digital StrongARM SA-1100 CPU
- 4 Mbyte flash memory
- 32 Mbyte DRAM memory
- Low power: peak power consumption is 1W

You can download the schematics as a PDF file at
http://www-ict.its.tudelft.nl/~erik/open-source/LART/ . For now the
schematics are released on an "as is" basis; we're looking for an
appropriate open hardware license.

Erik

-- 
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Department
of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems,
Delft University of Technology, PO BOX 5031,  2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email [email-masked]
WWW: http://www-ict.its.tudelft.nl/~erik/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]