Subject: zen.ics.uwe.ac.uk aka lists.arm.linux.org.uk & ftp.arm.linux.org.uk

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:06:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

Unfortunately, the machine which holds the other mailing lists and ftp
site has died again, and dispite attempting multiple reboots it will
not recover.

I am currently uncertain when the FTP site and mailing lists will be
back on line.  Please bear with it until this problem is resolved.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |   http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/aboutme.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++