Subject: Revised installation instructions

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 16:27:01 +0000 (GMT)

I've just had an error in the installation instructions reported, and located
the mistake.

The web page now reads:

*ADFS
*dir $.Linux
*!Linux -bootkernel kernel -initrd root
Kernel Loader v3.36 (Mar  3 1999 22:06:49)
  (c) 1995-1999 Russell King ([email-masked])

 -> 1: Return to RiscOS
    2: Linux

 Select kernel:  1

Note that the 'initrd' filename is supposed to read 'root'.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]
++        Please use [email-masked] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++