Subject: bruus board and ANGEL monitor (newbie question)

From: "Dave Borja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:05:32 -0700

Another newbie questiion (newbies can be pests I admit!):

We finally powered up our brutus, connecting the serial port
(j23) to our windows 98 pc. We have arm sdt debugger 2.11a
installed. We tried configuring it to talk thru the com port
to the brutus and it (the debugger) crashes with a windows
exception (blue screen). As far as I can see, the angel debug
monitor on the brutus should work with the host pc SDT.
Any ideas?

One thing we did note, the Brutus LEDs don't seem to
flash as speced in the users guide on RESET. Specifically
we  set s16 to the "DOT" postion. LED D15 went out (ok), LED
17 flashed (ok), LED D3 went on (ok). LED D4 stays dark (not ok).

Not sure what (if anything) may be out of wack.

Thanks again,
 Dave Borja
 MMT Corp

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]