Subject: fwd: help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:53:21 +0100 (BST)

The following was sent from "jin ke xue" <[email-masked]> and
majordomo bounced it for some reason.  I suggest not sending base64 mime
encoded mails to the list.  Do NOT CC: me!

> Hi linux-arm
> 
>     A application note in Intel WWW say that there is the following
>     file in the site.  I need it.  Please tell me how to get it.
>     Thank you very much !
> 
> ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/packages/gcc/
> -binutils-2.9.1.0.19a.tar.gz
> 
> ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/GCC/ - binutils-2.9.1.0.19a.tar.gz
>                                                       Kexue King

   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |   http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/aboutme.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]