Subject: evaluation platform

From: thomas olausson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:45:12 -0400

Anyone on this list using the Intel SA-1100 Evaluation Platform?

I'm trying to build a linux-2.2.2-kernel for it.

Thomas
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: "Adam 'WeirdArms' Wiggins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 07:29:50 +1000 (EST)

> I'm trying to build a linux-2.2.2-kernel for it.

	Yep got one here thats running 2.2.10. Thats if your talkinga bout
the Brutus. What exactly are you after?

	Cheers Adam

---

From: Terry Ewing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:11:43 -0700

I'm looking to build a strongarm processor running Linux into a Network 
Appliance I'm building.  Would you people recommend I use the Brutus for 
development or is there another Evaluation Platform available?

Because I'm just a hobbyist at this stage I'm price sensitive (Yes, that 
means dirt poor) but I'd like to start developing around the strongarm 
rather than just throwing a PC104 CPU in there.