Subject: gcc-2.95 : ./gengenrtl tmp-genrtl.h tmp-genrtl.c

From: Jan-Uwe Finck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:08:51 +0200

Yes, I'm still trying the same.. 

After getting over the last problems, the next looks like this :

./gengenrtl tmp-genrtl.h tmp-genrtl.c
        statically linked
	./move-if-change tmp-genrtl.h genrtl.h
	mv: tmp-genrtl.h: No such file or directory
	make[1]: *** [s-genrtl] Error 1
	make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/gcc-2.95/gcc'

As I'm not sure where or how tmp-genrtl.h or tmp-grnrtl.c are made,
I'm simply stuck.	
The files themselves are not on the system, I hope this is normal..
(just guessing because of their name... :-) )

Even manipulating gcc/config/arm/t-linux and libgcc2.c brings no
difference.

Any ideas, anybody ?

P.S.: Maybe the problem is related more to 'gegenrtl' ?
-- 
CU	
	Jan-Uwe
-------------------------------------------------
PGP-Public-Key on Request.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:36:38 +0100 (BST)

> As I'm not sure where or how tmp-genrtl.h or tmp-grnrtl.c are made,

The program 'gengenrtl' generates them.  However, it seems that it's
startup code is getting confused and it thinks ldd is calling it (hence
the 'statically linked' thing).  What architecture are you compiling this
on?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Jan-Uwe Finck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:46:02 +0200

> the 'statically linked' thing).  What architecture are you compiling this

A RiscPC600 with the SA110 (I suppose it's the buggy one, didn't check
it..)