Subject: Re: co285

From: Gaixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:32:43 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response,

When I
     Deselect "Set Version Information on all symobls for modules"
     Select or Deselect "Kernel Module Loader"

I got the following error message:

     Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 00003000
     Current->tss.cr3 = 003e9000, %cr3 = 003e9000
     *pde = 00000
     ......
     Segmentation fault

Thanks again,
Gaixia Zhang
________________________________________________________
NetZero - We believe in a FREE Internet.  Shouldn't you?
Get your FREE Internet Access and Email at
http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]