Subject: open source mp3 player for ARM

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 23:34:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

On ftp.netwinder.org/users/n/nico you'll find splay-0.81-fixpoint.tgz
which is a version of splay that we modified for fixed point math.

There is still some work to do on optimizing the code.  The assembly
generated by the compiler isn't as nice as it could be, but at least it
works!

It compiles for both fixed and floating point -- just undefine FIXED_POINT
in mpegsound.h if you want floating point instead (useful for testing
but on a PC).

Please read README.ARM before you compile this.

If you have any comments, please feel free to send them to me.  However
don't expect any feedback from me for about two weeks as I'm going on
vacation away from my computer!  :)

Enjoy!

Nicolas Pitre, B. ing.
[email-masked]

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]