Subject: gcc, etc

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 18:55:41 +0100

Now that gcc 2.95 has been released, I've updated my web page to reflect the 
latest recommendations for Linux/ARM tools and so on.  I deleted a whole load 
of obsolete stuff so the page is now a lot smaller. :-)

See <http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/phil/armlinux/> if you're interested.

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Ben Williamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:06:01 -0700 (PDT)

> See <http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/phil/armlinux/> if you're interested.

Cool.  Um, the pages points to gcc-2.95-diff-990727.gz, but the closest
thing I could find in that directory was gcc-2.95-diff-990730.gz

Cheers,

- Ben.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Williamson       [email-masked]     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 20:31:07 +0100

>thing I could find in that directory was gcc-2.95-diff-990730.gz

Uh, yeah, sorry.  I'd somehow got confused about the date. :-(
I've fixed it now.  Thanks (to Dave also) for pointing it out.

p.