Subject: Stuff

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 23:59:11 +0100 (BST)

Hi All

This email covers several things, so please read all of it:

1. A new 2.2.10 patch is on the FTP site.  I don't guarantee that it'll
   compile and work - I haven't had time to test this precise build.
   It has some changes to the domain handling, so beware.  Personally,
   I'd suggest waiting a while.

2. New 2.3.10 patch on the FTP site as well.  While this doesn't contain
   the above changes (yet), it's NOT stable by a long shot.  Don't use
   unless you have 100% backed up your filesystems and are prepared to
   loose any data on them.

3. For the next 10 to 12 days I'm away, in Canada to be precise.  I'm
   not going to be reading the mail at this address over this period,
   but I believe I will still have email access.  The patch system
   will continue to run, but at a reduced polling time (twice a day
   instead of 3 times a day).  I'll sort out the patches when I get
   back.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: "Rod m. Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:31:06 -0400 (EDT)

>    instead of 3 times a day).  I'll sort out the patches when I get

See you soon.  And remember to bring a warm coat, hat, and mittens.  It
gets cold in Ottawa (there being puffins and all around) :)

-Rms