Subject: Apache and Navigator

From: nik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:42:31 +0100

Hi,
I have the possablity of some work using Perl.  Ideally I want to install
ARMLinux and use this with Apache and Navigator.  Do these two compile under
ARMLinux or will I have to use an Intel box for this?

Thanks in advance,
Nik

-- 
[email-masked]
http://www.cheddarcheese.de
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: "Hanske;Stefan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:06:45 +0200 (METDST)

> ARMLinux or will I have to use an Intel box for this?

I think apache is ok, I'm currently doing some work on mozilla. Since this
one is still (pre-)alpha, don't expect too much functionality there.
You'll certainly need a StrongARM to have this running, on my ARM710 it's
only 'walking'.