Subject: binutils-2.9.1.0.19a.tar.gz ??

From: "Chagas, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:33:07 -0700

Folks,

Does anyone know where "binutils-2.9.1.0.19a.tar.gz"  is now?  It used to be
at:

ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/packages/GCC/
<ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/packages/GCC/>  and
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/GCC/ <ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/GCC/> 

Both  ftp://cdrom.com/pub/gnu/binutils/  and
ftp://egcs.cygnus.com/pub/binutils/releases/ seem to have earlier versions.

Thanks,

Jason

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:52:12 +0100

>Does anyone know where "binutils-2.9.1.0.19a.tar.gz"  is now?  It used to be

Try ftp.varesearch.com.  I think I've posted the exact URLs before but I don't 
remember them off the top of my head -- something like /pub/support/hjl/.

p.