Subject: Mozilla

From: "Hanske;Stefan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 11:33:50 +0200 (METDST)

To Mathew Wilcox:

I've seen you're going do try to port this beast to ARM, thats what I was
about to do. I've got an almost completely running version and one of the
last things missing is the complete xptcall interface. I've made a good
progress in porting xpcom/reflect/xptcall/src/md/unix/xptcinvoke_*, it's
working now. But I can't decode the other machines assembly in
xptcstubs_*.cpp. Do you know what the exact purpose of this code is or
from where it get's called with what parameters?!?

TIA.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Mike Shaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 11:34:38 -0400

> from where it get's called with what parameters?!?

There's lots of information on xptcall at
http://www.mozilla.org/scriptable/xptcall-faq.html and a porting guide
at
http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/xpcom/reflect/xptcall/porting.html
.

If you have additional questions, you should post them to
news://news.mozilla.org/netscape.public.mozilla.xpcom or send mail to
the reflector at [email-masked] .

Mike

-- 
263728.32 231628.92

---

From: "Hanske;Stefan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:11:36 +0200 (METDST)

> the reflector at [email-masked] .
OK, I think I've done it. Is there some public place where I could upload
it for someone to try???
But be warned: Minimum for a reasonable speed seems to be a strong arm.

---

From: "Hanske;Stefan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:11:36 +0200 (METDST)