Subject: vidc audio

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:15:17 +0100

Is anybody successfully using the VIDC audio driver with a 2.3 kernel?

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:50:33 +0100 (BST)

> Is anybody successfully using the VIDC audio driver with a 2.3 kernel?

I haven't specifically got it on my list of things to test in 2.3,
so no.  I doubt that anyone us actually using 2.3 that much to worry
about it anyway, plus it's only functional on the RiscPC.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]