Subject: Where is loadmap ?

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:17:26 +0200

I'm trying to find the loadmap tool that is used by the kernel install
script. The BIOS I'm working on (based on Russell's EBSA bios) seems to
use infos stuffed by this tool in order to locate the kernel. However,
all the linux installs I have here are linuxppc which lacks this tool
since it uses a different booting scheme.

Thanks,
Benjamin.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 21:43:37 +0100 (BST)

> since it uses a different booting scheme.

The source should be on the ftp site in RedHat/SRPMS/loadmap-*.src.rpm
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]