Subject: binutils 2.9.1.0.19a where did it go to?

From: Mark Pulver <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:43:46 +1000 (EST)

http://developer.intel.com/design/strong/applnots/sa1100lx/getstart.htm 
& http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/phil/arm-tools.html
says:
ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/packages/GCC/ or
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/GCC/ but they don't have a copy.

(I actually have a copy, I grabbed a couple of months ago, but I
decide to start from scratch).

Mark
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:13:54 +0100

>decide to start from scratch).

2.9.1.0.19a is old and obsolete now, it just happened to be current when those 
documents were written.  The new site for binutils is 
ftp.varesearch.com:/pub/support/hjl/binutils, where you can find the latest 
releases from both the 2.9.1 and 2.9.4 branches.

p.