Subject: pre-patch-2.2.6-rmk1.gz

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:10:58 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,

This is being typed after a 15 hour day, so it's probably riddled with
mistakes, but never mind.

Yep, pre-patch-2.2.6-rmk1.gz is now out.  There's not a lot changed on
the ARM specific side between pre-patch-2.2.5-rmk5.gz and this one.
However, one of the things I did notice was that the IRDA stuff doesn't
compile anymore (iriap.c is asking for include/linux/irda.h, which doesn't
exist).

This, I hope, is going to be the final pre-patch release.  However, I am
still awaiting a response from a couple of people to say whether there
are any more problems.

As ever, if you find a problem with this patch, please let me know ASAP,
and please include the kernel messages, and a copy of the System.map which
relates to the kernel which is giving you a problem.

Have I left anything out?  Maybe, maybe not.  That'll do for today, I think.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]