Subject: linux-2.2.5-philb-990412

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:46:17 +0100

This patch is now on ftp.netwinder.org.  It includes another NWFPE fix which 
should allow libc to pass "make check".  I'd be interested to hear reports of 
success or failure.

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:42:35 +0100 (BST)

> should allow libc to pass "make check".  I'd be interested to hear reports of 

Any chance of having all these NWFPE bug fixes (and any others) forwarded?

--
Russell King ([email-masked])

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:49:09 +0100

>Any chance of having all these NWFPE bug fixes (and any others) forwarded?

Yes; I'm waiting to hear confirmation that it really does fix the problem for 
everybody and then I'll send the NWFPE patches over.  I was holding off 
previously in hopes of nailing the bug that Andrew and Rod have been suffering 
from, but it's probably worth installing the others even though that one 
remains unfixed.

Have you thought at all about that ISA patch I sent last week?  I don't think 
you replied to my last email on the topic.

p.