Subject: is the tulip at 100 Mbits stable?

From: Rod Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 20:22:28 -0400 (EDT)

Recently we got a 10/100 Mbit autosense hub with switch.  Prior to this I
moved all/most the NetWinders we have over to using the 10/100 tulip
network port, and everything worked fine at 10 Mbits.  Since we switched
over to 100 Mbits I've been experiencing random system crashes.  Complete
lockup hard reboot only.

Are other peoople running a NetWinder at 100 Mbits?

This is running kernel:
[root@dilgar /root]# uname -a
Linux dilgar 2.2.2-1.titan.b.rmk4 #1 Tue Mar 16 13:39:50 EST 1999 armv4l
unknown

With rmk4 and philb-990301.  Currently I'm building 2.2.3 (and aparently
pre 2.2.5 is coming out shortly...) and will try with it.  When building a
kernel rpm, it is a good idea to include the final kernel binary in the
rpm.  :-)

Thanks,
-Rms

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]