Subject: Mildly modified web site.

From: Phil Norman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 16:20:26 +0100

Hiya.

Just a quick note to let you know about a few things.  Firstly, I've
done that rewrite I was planning of the temporary web site I stuck
up.  The URL is <http://inkvine.fluff.org/~forrey/>, and the linux-arm
section is at <http://inkvine.fluff.org/~forrey/linux-arm.html>, which
contains my clan installation guide and the latest versions of IscaFS.

Version 0.08 of IscaFS is now release, which incorporates Nicholas
Clark's patch to make it read partitions of 4gig and over (many
thanks for that).  It also includes the new, mildly dodgy cache code,
of which I've heard reports of a distinct lack of speed, so I think
I've got a bug there.  Any bug reports would be much appreciated.

Version 0.06 is also on that site for those who don't trust my new
cache code ;-).  It doesn't include Nicholas' patch for 4gig+
partitions though.

I think that's about it.

Cheers,
Phil
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]