Subject: 2.2.5-rmk1 pre patch

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:45:55 +0100 (BST)

Here is the 2.2.5 pre-patch.

Note that I've dropped the status back to pre-patch due to the necessary and
major change for the page tables.  If you want stability, sick with the 2.2.3
patch for now.

Meanwhile, those of you who want to be on the bleading edge better get the
2.2.5 pre patch, test it, and let me know what happens.  If you have problems
with it, you're welcome to send me a bug report (with compilation error
messages, kernel messages etc relevent to the problem), and then try to fix
the problem yourself.  Whatever the problem is, I want to hear about it,
even if you fix it.  If you do fix it, then please send me a patch.

The 2.2.5 patch also contains some of the patches others have sent me...

Enjoy!

PS, don't forget the bug reports!
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]