Subject: RiscPC keyboard map

From: Chris Rutter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 02:19:47 +0100 (BST)

I've noticed that whatever keyboard map I try, I can't get my RiscPC
keyboard to act like one -- it seems to behave like an A5000 keyboard
(i.e. shift + top-left-of-main-block = tilde).  I'm using Russell's
RedsHat distribution.  Any easy fix, apart from fixing it myself?

-- 
Chris <[email-masked]>                         ( http://www.fluff.org/chris )

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 20:02:35 +0100 (BST)

> RedsHat distribution.  Any easy fix, apart from fixing it myself?

That is all defined in the uk keytable map.  I haven't been able to find
the correct translation for that symbol, what ever it is, so I left it
as an 'asciitilde'.  If you know what it is supposed to be, then by
all means change it - it's keycode 16.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]