Subject: Publically accessible ARM Linux box

From: Chris Rutter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:21:21 +0100 (BST)

This `dream' will shortly be reality, albeit only in the form of a
RiscPC.  However, I need a name.  Submissions to <[email-masked]>,
please -- winner gets, uh, a free account. ;-)

-- 
Chris <[email-masked]>                         ( http://www.fluff.org/chris )

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Nicholas Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:36:19 +0100 (BST)

> please -- winner gets, uh, a free account. ;-)

names of the form *.fluff.org ?

(or any other domain we can find that will point to your IP for free?)

Nick

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:41:18 +0200

> names of the form *.fluff.org ?

Oh, in that case, bellybutton.fluff.org :-)

[Anyone got the infocom HHGTTG around, or remembers the different types
of fluff you had to collect?]

-- 
Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of
specific companies. Unix, by contrast, is not so much a product as it is a
painstakingly compiled oral history of the hacker subculture." - N Stephenson
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]