Subject: Re: EBSA-285 PCI-bus Driver Interface

From: Mark van Doesburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 17:47:51 +0100

Has anyone developed an NT/Unix/Linux device driver that will
	talk to the EBSA-285 card via the PCI bus instead of the serial
	port?

I've written several drivers to talk to the EBSA-285 over PCI from a
linux host.

	1.	Blank ROM programming.
	2.	Booting a kernel on the EBSA
	3.	Networking driver on the host and the EBSA.

Is anyone of these what you are looking for ?

greetings,

Mark.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: David Feustel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 14:30:56 -0500

3 looks promising. Since my ESBA card is plugged into my Dell NT machine
chassis, I'd like to be able to send/receive data via the PCI bus instead
of via the  slow serial cable.

-- 
David Feustel
Fort Wayne, Indiana
219-483-1857

http://www.d-feustel.com