Subject: Re: EBSA-285 PCI-bus Driver Interface

From: Mark van Doesburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:02:42 +0100

>> 3 looks promising. Since my ESBA card is plugged into my Dell
	 >> NT machine chassis, I'd like to be able to send/receive data
	 >> via the PCI bus instead of via the slow serial cable.

	 Mark> I can mail you the patches. ...

	This looks like it would be useful to a number of us... Would it be
	possible to find a home for these things on some suitable file server,
	and post some links to it where they can be found?  It would be handy
	if the ARM-Linux webpages could lead you to this work.

This would be very helpfull, are you offering some space ?

greetings,

Mark.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Paul Koning <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:56:29 -0500

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark van Doesburg <[email-masked]> writes:

 Mark> This would be very helpfull, are you offering some space ?

No, unfortunately I don't have any to offer.  I was thinking that the
same place where other ARM-Linux code lives would make a logical
choice.

	paul