Subject: I dont know what's wrong anymore, but it's getting worse

From: John Lindley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:13:21 +0000 (GMT)

Since my previous problems, things have got worse. I have been getting
memory violation errors during bootup, at the point where the network is
initialised. Then after unrpm'ing the devlopment libraries I got memory
violations on every commands with the console evetually diabling.

However after I reset the computer so I might be able to gain access again
the computer now locks in a perpetual loop with an error from init saying

memory violation : pc = 0x00c00470, lr = 0xa000bb24 (bad address = 
0x00c00470, code 3)

Is this the end? I haven't yet tried using a boot disc, but as I have been
contemplating a fresh install onto a new SCSI disc, this may be the time

+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| www : www.BITS.bris.ac.uk/~john |  emo : [email-masked]	   |
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
|     ...Doh said Pooh, suffering from an identity crisis          |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Hwa Jin Bae <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:07:05 -0800

When I had similar problems I had to resort to a fresh install from a
well known vantage point.
-- 
Hwa Jin Bae
PSO Systems Inc
[email-masked]   
http://www.pso.com
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]