Subject: RE: Toolchain manual in progress

From: "Chagas, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:27:34 -0800

Chris,

Don't forget to look into the work that Zsolt has done:

 http://ssdl-redstone.stanford.edu/~zskiraly/salinux
<http://ssdl-redstone.stanford.edu/~zskiraly/salinux> 

Jason

	----------
	From:  Chris Rutter [SMTP:[email-masked]]
	Sent:  Friday, February 26, 1999 9:02 AM
	To:  [email-masked]
	Subject:  Toolchain manual in progress

	I'm writing a guide to building the toolchain; effectively a
	`Supercedes:' for pb's `arm-tools.html'.  If anyone else is doing
	this, tell me quick. ;-)

	-- 
	Chris <[email-masked]>                         (
http://www.fluff.org/chris )

	unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to
[email-masked]
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]