Subject: A need for a binutils/ecgs/glibc2.1 compilation FAQ

From: Melanie Rhianna Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:14:51 +0000 (GMT)

Dear everyone,

I note that Phil B keeps getting asked similar questions regarding the
above.  As many of us are trying to build these tools either natively or
as cross compilers is there a need for a FAQ as well as Phil's guide.  If
so I am willing to be maintainer...

Melanie

-- 
=====================================================================
Melanie Rhianna Lewis                      [email-masked]
"An it hurt none, do what thou will"    http://www.defaid.demon.co.uk
   TLBB#2 TGMCC#1 - GS550 (In potentia), X7 (In bits!), MZ 125TS 
=====================================================================

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Chris Rutter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:32:22 +0000 (GMT)

> so I am willing to be maintainer...

The only problem is I think it's very much `undiscovered country' at
the moment; nebulous and subject to rapid change.  Once things have
settled down a little (say, *perhaps*, in a month?) the need for
such things might be a little alleviated.  Dunno.

*chink*

-- 
Chris <[email-masked]>                         ( http://www.fluff.org/chris )

---

From: "Zsolt Kiraly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:58:14 -0800

Melanie,

I have the beginnings of a page you ask for:
http://ssdl-redstone.stanford.edu/~zskiraly/salinux

Take a look, and let me know what you think.

Zsolt

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Melanie Rhianna
Lewis
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 2:15 AM
To: Arm Linux mailing list
Subject: A need for a binutils/ecgs/glibc2.1 compilation FAQ

Dear everyone,

Melanie