Subject: An appeal for an "Expert"

From: Ruth Gunstone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:05:10 +0000

The Wakefield Acorn Computer Group would love to have an ARMLinux expert to
demonstrate the wonders of Linux at the forthcoming Acorn Spring Show.

There has recently been a lot of interest shown in ARMLinux.

If anyone is interested in making a presentation of ARMLinux to the
theatre audience, would they please contact me by private email.

TA!

-- 
Ruth Gunstone          (ruth at bolsterstone dot demon dot co dot uk)

                  ||           A 202MHz StrongARM User.               ||
                  ||      Now - can someone build me a computer       ||
                  ||             around it please?!                   ||
                  ======================================================
                  ||  Web-Site: http://www.bolsterstone.demon.co.uk/  ||
                  ||                                                  || 
                  ||   Member of the Wakefield Acorn Computer Group   ||
                  ||     (But opinions expressed are mine alone)      ||

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]