Subject: Kernel 2.2.2 released

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:53:37 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

Just the usual about another kernel release, this time called 2.2.2-rmk1

It contains:

 - various configuration fixes
 - various bits from PB
 - extended support for DRAM video modes on RiscPC
 - fixed decompression code on Acorn platforms
 - fixed 3c59x boomerang and other bus-master capable versions
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]