Subject: Pb of compilation with rmk2+philb0210

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:19:20 +0100

Why does it compiled vfat and msdos (look at my .config at the 
end) (yes, I've done make dep and make clean)

christophe

/usr/local/bin/arm-linux-ld -m elf32arm -T /usr/src/linux.2.2.1-
arm/arch/arm/vmlinux-armv.lds -e stext -Ttext 0xC0008000 
arch/arm/kernel/head-armv.o arch/arm/kernel/init_task.o init/main.o 
init/version.o \
--start-group \
arch/arm/kernel/kernel.o arch/arm/mm/mm.o kernel/kernel.o 
mm/mm.o fs/fs.o ipc/ipc.o \
fs/filesystems.a \
net/network.a \
drivers/block/block.a drivers/char/char.a drivers/misc/misc.a 
drivers/net/net.a drivers/pci/pci.a arch/arm/special/special.a 
arch/arm/nwfpe/math-emu.a \
arch/arm/lib/lib.a /usr/src/linux.2.2.1-arm/lib/lib.a `/usr/local/bin/arm-
linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/linux.2.2.1-arm/include  -
mshort-load-bytes -march=armv4 -mtune=strongarm110 --print-
libgcc-file-name` \
	--end-group \
	-o vmlinux
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_put_super':
msdos.o(.text+0xc): undefined reference to `fat_put_super'
msdos.o(.text+0xc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_put_super
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_find':
msdos.o(.text+0x45c): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x45c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_read_super':
msdos.o(.text+0x5c4): undefined reference to `fat_read_super'
msdos.o(.text+0x5c4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_read_super
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_lookup':
msdos.o(.text+0x658): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x658): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_create_entry':
msdos.o(.text+0x744): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x744): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x778): undefined reference to `fat_add_cluster'
msdos.o(.text+0x778): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_add_cluster
msdos.o(.text+0x79c): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x79c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x838): undefined reference to `fat_date_unix2dos'
msdos.o(.text+0x838): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_date_unix2dos
msdos.o(.text+0x850): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0x850): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0x878): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x878): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_create':
msdos.o(.text+0x948): undefined reference to `fat_lock_creation'
msdos.o(.text+0x948): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_lock_creation
msdos.o(.text+0x978): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x978): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x984): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
msdos.o(.text+0x984): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
msdos.o(.text+0x990): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x990): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
msdos.o(.text+0x9c4): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x9c4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x9d0): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
msdos.o(.text+0x9d0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
msdos.o(.text+0x9dc): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x9dc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
msdos.o(.text+0xa20): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
msdos.o(.text+0xa20): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_empty':
msdos.o(.text+0xaf8): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
msdos.o(.text+0xaf8): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
msdos.o(.text+0xb10): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0xb10): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_rmdir':
msdos.o(.text+0xc14): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0xc14): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0xc20): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0xc20): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_mkdir':
msdos.o(.text+0xca8): undefined reference to `fat_lock_creation'
msdos.o(.text+0xca8): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_lock_creation
msdos.o(.text+0xcc4): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0xcc4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0xd10): undefined reference to `fat_add_cluster'
msdos.o(.text+0xd10): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_add_cluster
msdos.o(.text+0xe04): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
msdos.o(.text+0xe04): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
msdos.o(.text+0xe44): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0xe44): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0xeac): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0xeac): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0xeb8): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0xeb8): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
msdos.o(.text+0xed0): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0xed0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_unlinkx':
msdos.o(.text+0xfc4): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0xfc4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0xfd0): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0xfd0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_rename_same':
msdos.o(.text+0x1080): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x1080): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x11ec): undefined reference to 
`fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0x11ec): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0x11f8): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x11f8): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
msdos.o(.text+0x1240): undefined reference to 
`fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0x1240): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0x127c): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x127c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_rename_diff':
msdos.o(.text+0x12fc): undefined reference to `fat_add_cluster'
msdos.o(.text+0x12fc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_add_cluster
msdos.o(.text+0x1320): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x1320): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x1344): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x1344): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x14d4): undefined reference to 
`fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0x14d4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0x14e0): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x14e0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
msdos.o(.text+0x1524): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x1524): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x16e0): undefined reference to 
`fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0x16e0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0x16e8): undefined reference to 
`fat_cache_inval_inode'
msdos.o(.text+0x16e8): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_cache_inval_inode
msdos.o(.text+0x1714): undefined reference to 
`fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0x1714): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0x179c): undefined reference to 
`fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
msdos.o(.text+0x179c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
msdos.o(.text+0x17a8): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x17a8): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
msdos.o(.text+0x17c4): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x17c4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
msdos.o(.text+0x17fc): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x17fc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_rename':
msdos.o(.text+0x1920): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
msdos.o(.text+0x1920): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
msdos.o(.text+0x192c): undefined reference to `fat_lock_creation'
msdos.o(.text+0x192c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_lock_creation
msdos.o(.text+0x19b8): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
msdos.o(.text+0x19b8): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
msdos.o(.text+0x19c4): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
msdos.o(.text+0x19c4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o): In function `msdos_read_inode':
msdos.o(.text+0x19e0): undefined reference to `fat_read_inode'
msdos.o(.text+0x19e0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_read_inode
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o)(.data+0x58): undefined reference to 
`fat_write_inode'
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o)(.data+0x5c): undefined reference to 
`fat_put_inode'
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o)(.data+0x60): undefined reference to 
`fat_delete_inode'
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o)(.data+0x64): undefined reference to 
`fat_notify_change'
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o)(.data+0x70): undefined reference to 
`fat_statfs'
fs/filesystems.a(msdos.o)(.data+0x98): undefined reference to 
`fat_dir_operations'
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_put_super':
vfat.o(.text+0x28): undefined reference to `fat_put_super'
vfat.o(.text+0x28): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_put_super
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_read_super':
vfat.o(.text+0x5a0): undefined reference to `fat_read_super'
vfat.o(.text+0x5a0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_read_super
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_find_form':
vfat.o(.text+0x9bc): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x9bc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_find_free_slots':
vfat.o(.text+0x10cc): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x10cc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x115c): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x115c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
vfat.o(.text+0x1190): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x1190): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x11c0): undefined reference to `fat_add_cluster'
vfat.o(.text+0x11c0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_add_cluster
vfat.o(.text+0x11e0): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x11e0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `xlate_to_uni':
vfat.o(.text+0x123c): undefined reference to `utf8_mbstowcs'
vfat.o(.text+0x123c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
utf8_mbstowcs
vfat.o(.text+0x1304): undefined reference to `fat_esc2uni'
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_find':
vfat.o(.text+0x19dc): undefined reference to `fat_readdirx'
vfat.o(.text+0x19dc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_readdirx
vfat.o(.text+0x1b00): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x1b00): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x1b38): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
vfat.o(.text+0x1b38): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
vfat.o(.text+0x1b84): undefined reference to `fat_date_unix2dos'
vfat.o(.text+0x1b84): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_date_unix2dos
vfat.o(.text+0x1c00): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
vfat.o(.text+0x1c00): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
vfat.o(.text+0x1c0c): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x1c0c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_create_entry':
vfat.o(.text+0x1dbc): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x1dbc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x1dd4): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x1dd4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
vfat.o(.text+0x1e04): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x1e04): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_create':
vfat.o(.text+0x1e94): undefined reference to `fat_lock_creation'
vfat.o(.text+0x1e94): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_lock_creation
vfat.o(.text+0x1eb0): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
vfat.o(.text+0x1eb0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_create_a_dotdir':
vfat.o(.text+0x1f5c): undefined reference to `fat_date_unix2dos'
vfat.o(.text+0x1f5c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_date_unix2dos
vfat.o(.text+0x1f8c): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
vfat.o(.text+0x1f8c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_create_dotdirs':
vfat.o(.text+0x2050): undefined reference to `fat_add_cluster'
vfat.o(.text+0x2050): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_add_cluster
vfat.o(.text+0x2098): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x2098): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x20dc): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x20dc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
vfat.o(.text+0x20fc): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x20fc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x2144): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x2144): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_empty':
vfat.o(.text+0x21f8): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x21f8): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
vfat.o(.text+0x221c): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x221c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x2234): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x2234): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_free_ino':
vfat.o(.text+0x22dc): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
vfat.o(.text+0x22dc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_remove_entry':
vfat.o(.text+0x2330): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x2330): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x2380): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x2380): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x23b0): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
vfat.o(.text+0x23b0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
vfat.o(.text+0x23cc): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x23cc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_mkdir':
vfat.o(.text+0x25c0): undefined reference to `fat_lock_creation'
vfat.o(.text+0x25c0): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_lock_creation
vfat.o(.text+0x25e4): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
vfat.o(.text+0x25e4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
vfat.o(.text+0x261c): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
vfat.o(.text+0x261c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
vfat.o(.text+0x2644): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
vfat.o(.text+0x2644): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
vfat.o(.text+0x26bc): undefined reference to `fat_fs_panic'
vfat.o(.text+0x26bc): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_fs_panic
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_rename':
vfat.o(.text+0x27e4): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x27e4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x2814): undefined reference to `fat_lock_creation'
vfat.o(.text+0x2814): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_lock_creation
vfat.o(.text+0x2978): undefined reference to `fat_cache_inval_inode'
vfat.o(.text+0x2978): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_cache_inval_inode
vfat.o(.text+0x29ec): undefined reference to `fat_get_entry'
vfat.o(.text+0x29ec): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_get_entry
vfat.o(.text+0x2a30): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
vfat.o(.text+0x2a30): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
vfat.o(.text+0x2a6c): undefined reference to `fat_scan'
vfat.o(.text+0x2a6c): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_scan
vfat.o(.text+0x2a98): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x2a98): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
vfat.o(.text+0x2af4): undefined reference to `fat_mark_buffer_dirty'
vfat.o(.text+0x2af4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_mark_buffer_dirty
vfat.o(.text+0x2b28): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x2b28): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
vfat.o(.text+0x2b64): undefined reference to `fat_unlock_creation'
vfat.o(.text+0x2b64): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_unlock_creation
vfat.o(.text+0x2b74): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x2b74): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
vfat.o(.text+0x2b88): undefined reference to `fat_brelse'
vfat.o(.text+0x2b88): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_brelse
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o): In function `vfat_read_inode':
vfat.o(.text+0x2ba4): undefined reference to `fat_read_inode'
vfat.o(.text+0x2ba4): relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC24 
fat_read_inode
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o)(.data+0x74): undefined reference to 
`fat_write_inode'
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o)(.data+0x78): undefined reference to 
`fat_put_inode'
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o)(.data+0x7c): undefined reference to 
`fat_delete_inode'
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o)(.data+0x80): undefined reference to 
`fat_notify_change'
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o)(.data+0x8c): undefined reference to 
`fat_statfs'
fs/filesystems.a(vfat.o)(.data+0x11c): undefined reference to 
`fat_dir_operations'
make: *** [vmlinux] Error 1
#
# Automatically generated by make menuconfig: don't edit
#
CONFIG_ARM=y

#
# System and processor type
#
# CONFIG_ARCH_ARC is not set
# CONFIG_ARCH_A5K is not set
# CONFIG_ARCH_RPC is not set
# CONFIG_ARCH_EBSA110 is not set
CONFIG_FOOTBRIDGE=y
CONFIG_HOST_FOOTBRIDGE=y
CONFIG_ADDIN_FOOTBRIDGE=y
CONFIG_ARCH_EBSA285=y
# CONFIG_CATS is not set
# CONFIG_ARCH_NETWINDER is not set
# CONFIG_ARCH_ACORN is not set
CONFIG_PCI=y
# CONFIG_ISA_DMA is not set
CONFIG_CPU_32=y
# CONFIG_CPU_26 is not set
CONFIG_CPU_ARMV4=y
CONFIG_TUNE_SA110=y

#
# Code maturity level options
#
CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL=y
# CONFIG_ALIGNMENT_TRAP is not set
CONFIG_TEXT_SECTIONS=y

#
# Loadable module support
#
# CONFIG_MODULES is not set

#
# General setup
#
# CONFIG_NET is not set
CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
# CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT is not set
CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_NWFPE=y
# CONFIG_BINFMT_AOUT is not set
CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y
# CONFIG_BINFMT_MISC is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT is not set
CONFIG_LEDS=y
CONFIG_LEDS_TIMER=y
CONFIG_LEDS_CPU=y

#
# Plug and Play support
#
# CONFIG_PNP is not set

#
# Block devices
#
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_FD is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HD_ONLY is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MD is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INITRD is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_XD is not set
CONFIG_PARIDE_PARPORT=y
# CONFIG_PARIDE is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HD is not set

#
# Character devices
#
# CONFIG_VT is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_EXTENDED is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD=y
# CONFIG_ROCKETPORT is not set
# CONFIG_DIGIEPCA is not set
# CONFIG_DIGI is not set
# CONFIG_CYCLADES is not set
# CONFIG_STALDRV is not set
# CONFIG_RISCOM8 is not set
# CONFIG_SPECIALIX is not set
# CONFIG_ESPSERIAL is not set
# CONFIG_ISI is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_21285=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_21285_CONSOLE=y
# CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE is not set
# CONFIG_QIC02_TAPE is not set
CONFIG_WATCHDOG=y

#
# Watchdog Cards
#
# CONFIG_WATCHDOG_NOWAYOUT is not set
# CONFIG_WDT is not set
# CONFIG_SOFT_WATCHDOG is not set
# CONFIG_PCWATCHDOG is not set
# CONFIG_ACQUIRE_WDT is not set
CONFIG_21285_WATCHDOG=y
CONFIG_21285_FLASH=y
# CONFIG_NVRAM is not set
# CONFIG_RTC is not set

#
# Video For Linux
#
# CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV is not set

#
# Joystick support
#
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK is not set

#
# Ftape, the floppy tape device driver
#
# CONFIG_FTAPE is not set

#
# SCSI support
#
# CONFIG_SCSI is not set

#
# Sound
#
# CONFIG_SOUND is not set

#
# Filesystems
#
# CONFIG_QUOTA is not set
# CONFIG_AUTOFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_ADFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_AFFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_HFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_FAT_FS is not set
CONFIG_MSDOS_FS=y
# CONFIG_UMSDOS_FS is not set
CONFIG_VFAT_FS=y
# CONFIG_ISO9660_FS is not set
# CONFIG_JOLIET is not set
# CONFIG_MINIX_FS is not set
# CONFIG_NTFS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_HPFS_FS is not set
CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
# CONFIG_QNX4FS_FS is not set
CONFIG_ROMFS_FS=y
CONFIG_EXT2_FS=y
# CONFIG_SYSV_FS is not set
# CONFIG_UFS_FS is not set

#
# Partition Types
#
# CONFIG_OSF_PARTITION is not set
# CONFIG_MAC_PARTITION is not set
# CONFIG_MSDOS_PARTITION is not set
# CONFIG_SGI_PARTITION is not set
# CONFIG_SUN_PARTITION is not set
# CONFIG_AMIGA_PARTITION is not set
# CONFIG_ACORN_PARTITION is not set
# CONFIG_NLS is not set

#
# Kernel hacking
#
CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_ERRORS=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_USER is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO is not set
CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
# CONFIG_ARTHUR is not set

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:59:37 +0100

Thanks, I didnt notice that CONFIG_MSDOS_FS and 
CONFIG_VFAT_FS were set in .config.
But why is it selected although I have not selected 
CONFIG_FAT_FS, and so MSDOS and VFAT dont appear at all in 
menuconfig

Maybe isn't it arm related, I'll try with i386 version.

christophe

> At 04:19 PM 2/17/99 +0100, you wrote:
> You need :
> to be set as well.
> Dave