Subject: Kernel 2.2.2-rmk3 released

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:25:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

Yes, it's the third release of the kernel this weekend (why 3?  why not 3?)
This may break on some architectures - let me know if it does...

Stuff fixed:
  - insl/outsl/insb/outsb now exported to modules
  - stuff to fix kmod backed out and more correct stuff put in
    (maybe this fixes the random SEGVs some people are seeing with GCC)
  - outswb/inswb gone
  - Acorn-based machines now default to 80x30 display for dummycon
  - ecard bug fixed (causing two kecardd's to be started)

I'm sure that there are other bits...
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]