Subject: New ALPHA Partman - please try

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:42:13 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, for those who wanted a new Partition Manager, please find
PartMan 1.13-alpha9 on the FTP site/WEB site.  It has most formats
enabled now, so it should be useful on ICS IDEFS, Acorn ADFS,
Powertec SCSI II, and some PC formatted disks.

When testing it, you should back up your drives, and once you've
used PartMan, please take a copy of everything in Pipe:$.C_Debug -
this is a 'temporary' filesystem which will contain some extremely
useful data to aid debugging.  Without this, debugging is very
nearly impossible.

Thanks.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]