Subject: SSH

From: Stefan Bellon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:39:40 +0100

Hi everybody!

Is there an SSH implementation vor ARMLinux anywhere?

TIA! :-)

Greetings,

-- 
 Stefan Bellon <[email-masked]>
 Acorn RiscPC * StrongARM 202 MHz * 66 MB RAM

 1/1=1.089089789701234132  :  It's close enough. (Intel 1994)
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:01:53 +0100

> Is there an SSH implementation vor ARMLinux anywhere?

ftp://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/RedHat/non-free/RPMS

-- 
Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of
one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth, TAoCP vol 3
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Bellon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:44:07 +0100

In article <[email-masked]>,

> ftp://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/RedHat/non-free/RPMS

Thanks a lot! :-)

Greetings,

 2-handed sword (n.): A useful tool for alignment problems
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Bellon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 02:04:15 +0100

In article <[email-masked]>,

> Thanks a lot! :-)

Sorry to follow-up myself, but I have another question:

I managed to install the SSH RPMS, but only with the --nodeps switch
set. rpm complained, that /bin/sh would be missing although /bin/sh is
present. Hm. What could be the cause of that? :-/

Greetings,

 Please all, and you will please none.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]