Subject: Cross-compiling

From: Chris Rutter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:17:42 +0000 (GMT)

I've been following the instruction's on pb's `tazenda' web pages
about building a cross-compiler for my Linux/i386 machine.

I tried out downloading the later binutils-...-19a, and found that
patch just claimed the patches on vger for 15 had almost exclusively
already been applied.

So, I assumed those patches had gone into the tree, and started off
my build based on a vanilla 19a.  It appeared to work.  Anything I
should know..?

-- 
Chris <[email-masked]>                         ( http://www.fluff.org/chris )

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Chris Rutter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:33:04 +0000 (GMT)

> I've been following the instruction's on pb's `tazenda' web pages
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh, jeezus, guilty on one chronic count of illiteracy.  I'm 
not stupid everyone, honest... :)

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:49:45 +0000

>my build based on a vanilla 19a.  It appeared to work.  Anything I

That's right.  I actually updated my web pages yesterday evening to reflect 
this.  Binutils 2.9.1.0.19a contains all the ARM patches already.

p.