Subject: Severe mail problems

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:07:16 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, due to the severe amount of email that I have here, I, and a lot of
other people who are served by the mail server I pull arm.linux.org.uk
mail off of are currently unable to get any mail whatsoever.

Please could people refrain from using this list until this problem is
solved (otherwise there's going to be significantly more email flying
about between vger.rutgers.edu and tallyho.bc.nu than normal)?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:44:47 +0000 (GMT)

> about between vger.rutgers.edu and tallyho.bc.nu than normal)?

Forget this now.  Thanks.
   _____