Subject: 2.2.0-pre6 patch

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:29:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

I have just released the 2.2.0-pre6 patch for ARM, which can be found
at a slightly different location from normal.  (Part of the UK's academic
network has collapsed due to routing problems, and the normal FTP site
is inaccessible).

The patch is available at:

  ftp://ftp.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pub/armlinux/kernel-sources/v2.2

I have some some changes to the ARM header files which may break on certain
configurations.  Could people let me know about these breakages please?

The other major change in this kernel is the expansion card support for Acorn
machines - it now initialises the cards in a simulated RISC OS environment,
so most of the blacklist has gone.  If possible, could people running the
2.1/2.2 kernels try this out please?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]