Subject: virtual addresses.

From: Mark van Doesburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:26:48 +0100

Can we please put all virtual addresses into a single file. This was the
case in 2.1.132 but in 2.2.1 some virtual addresses have been put into
asm/dec21285.h which is (or should be) architecture independent.

To me asm/arch/hardware.h seems like the perfect candidate for all
virtual addresses since it already contains some of them.

greetings,

Mark.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:39:26 +0000

>virtual addresses since it already contains some of them.

Sounds reasonable.  Other than wilful perversity I can't think of any reason 
why a particular port might want to map the CSRs at a different address to 
that which the others use, but I agree that as a matter of principle it 
probably ought to be done the way you suggest. :-)

p.