Subject: Dim X questions

From: Tom Lawton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:57:27 +0000

Hi,

 Three dim questions about X.

1) If the mouse isn't in an xterm window, it doesn't catch keypresses. I'm on
click-to-focus (fvwm2). All the other apps manage it fine, just xterm has
this problem - I can't find anything in the xdefaults that it looks like.

 I have "*input: true" in my xdefaults so it's not that...

2) Is there a system-wide version of .xdefaults which would be used if it
wasn't present in the home directory? (like /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc
style)

3) What is the purpose of the .Xclients file? It doesn't seem to be parsed at
any point.

 Thanks masses for any help,
 
 Tom

-- 

... BACK BRACE - self explanatory: the medical device used by rookie rowers
after their first few practice. 
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]