Subject: GLIBC-2.0.111

From: Matt Godbolt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:33:02 -0000

Morning all,

Over the last few days I have been compiling a new development system
(it really has taken that long on an ARM7 ;)) - latest binutils compiles
no problems, egcs-1.1.1 likewise.

However, in the throes of glibc compilation make exits with an error:
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sysctl.c:42 - __NR__sysctl undeclared (first
use of this fn)

..and in the bleary-eyed state at which I looked at it,  I can't see a
way around it.  Has anyone got any suggestions for what I might be doing
wrong?

TIA,

Matt
-==-

-- 
Matt Godbolt - Engine Coder
Red Dog Project, Argonaut Software

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:13:57 +0100

>way around it.  Has anyone got any suggestions for what I might be doing

Your kernel is too old.  Either upgrade it or just add a definition of 
__NR__sysctl to <asm/unistd.h>.  It should be number 149.

p.