Subject: Pb compiling 2.2.0pre7-990118

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 17:47:30 +0100

While running menuconfig and entering in Filesystems area, I get 
that error

scripts/Menuconfig: MCmenu26: command not found

When compiling the kernel, I get 
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/arch/arm/lib'
/usr/local/bin/arm-linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -
I/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include  -mapcs-32 -mshort-load-bytes -
mcpu=strongarm110 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2  -pipe -g   -c -o 
io.o io.c
/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/arch/io.h: In function 
`ioremap':
In file included from /usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/io.h:38,
                 from io.c:1:
/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/arch/io.h:165: 
`PAGE_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function)
/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/arch/io.h:165: (Each 
undeclared identifier is reported only once
/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/arch/io.h:165: for each 
function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [io.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/arch/arm/lib'
make[1]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/arch/arm/lib'
make: *** [_dir_arch/arm/lib] Error 2

When this problem is solved, by adding proc-armv/page.h,
I get that error, and dont know how to solve it

make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/arch/arm/lib'
/usr/local/bin/arm-linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -
I/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include  -mapcs-32 -mshort-load-bytes -
mcpu=strongarm110 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2  -pipe -g   -c -o 
io.o io.c
/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/arch/io.h: In function 
`ioremap':
In file included from /usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/io.h:38,
                 from io.c:1:
/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/arch/io.h:165: 
`PAGE_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function)
/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/arch/io.h:165: (Each 
undeclared identifier is reported only once
/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/include/asm/arch/io.h:165: for each 
function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [io.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/arch/arm/lib'
make[1]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux.2.2.0pre-arm/arch/arm/lib'
make: *** [_dir_arch/arm/lib] Error 2

Using binutils-2.9.1.0.15-diff-981027 and
egcs-1.1b-diff-981004

christophe
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]