Subject: *** READ THIS NOW ***

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:06:56 +0000 (GMT)

In case the other one didn't get through (cause I did mention an S-word in it),
here it is again:

I'm having to word this around certain s and u words cause majordomo
will bounce this email for admin otherwise.

I'm having to 'remove' all email addresses in the '.de' domain, since
someone in '.de' is on the list and is using Microsoft Exchange.
Unfortunately, it appears that it (like most Microsoft software) is in
dire need of maintainence to keep it running, and is bouncing each and
every email, with no way for me to tie it down to anyone who is on the
list.

If you are in '.de', please  r e - s u b s c r i b e  one hour after
you receive this message.

Thanks.

   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]