Subject: Connect32 -Support ?

From: Jan-Uwe Finck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:47:50 +0100

Even on the risc of being flamed : Is there any support for the
Connect32-SCSI-Controller ?
The list on the Web seems a little out of date to me..

If not, would it be possible to use the driver from NeBSD or port it
somehow ?

Any comments ?

Thx anyhow,

--
CU
        Jan-Uwe
-------------------------------------------------
PGP-Public-Key on Request.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Alan Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 01:34:23 +0000 (GMT)

> If not, would it be possible to use the driver from NeBSD or port it

You can certainlky use the driver to find out how it is driven. In terms
of actually porting a driver and merging it with Linux you'd need the
original authors permission for the normal netbsd license to change to a GPL
license as well for you rcopy
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: "Neil A. Carson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:55:35 +0000 (GMT)

The performance will still suck---they didn't wire up the interrupt
line...

---

From: Alan Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:01:55 +0000 (GMT)

> The performance will still suck---they didn't wire up the interrupt

Uggh..  thats like the $5 PC scanner adapters
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]