Subject: new egcs patch

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:45:29 +0100

Hi,

I've made a new ARM patch for egcs 1.1.1.  You can find it at

ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/p/philb/egcs-1.1.1-arm-diff-990110.gz

C++ now works for me again.  Jim, can you see if this solves your problems 
with undefined symbols?

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Jim Pick <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jan 1999 18:52:00 -0800

> C++ now works for me again.  Jim, can you see if this solves your problems 

It seems to be working excellently so far.  Good work!  I'm going to
try compiling a few more things.  If I don't encounter any more
problems - I'll merge the patch into the main Debian egcs source
package.  :-)

Cheers,

 - Jim