Subject: Mozilla

From: Chris Gransden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 22:01:22 +0000 (GMT)

Has anyone managed to get Mozilla (mozilla-19981008) working yet? I've
tried, but only succeeded in getting an executable that hangs when run. I'm
not sure how to proceed further, at least not without  an elf version of
gdb that works on a RISCPC. Does such a version exist anywhere?

Chris.

-- 
Email: [email-masked]
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Alex Holden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:36:07 +0000 (GMT)

> Has anyone managed to get Mozilla (mozilla-19981008) working yet? I've

That's _old_. Moz has completely changed since then.

> tried, but only succeeded in getting an executable that hangs when run. I'm

Someone did manage to get a version to work on the NetWinder a while ago,
but since then everything has changed and it no longer works. I spent a
while trying to get it going myself but gave up eventually. Apparently
Netscape for the 'Winder is in late beta now... perhaps you could ask them
nicely to compile a version which will run on a RISCPC for you?

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :