Subject: doh...

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:59:37 +0100

My inability to type in a straight line rears its ugly head again.  Apologies 
to those who get this twice and were glad of the error.

------- Forwarded Message

X-Mailer: exmh version 2.0.2 2/24/98 (debian) 
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: new 2.1.131 patch
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:44:09 +0100
From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>

I've made a new patch against the 2.1.131 that Russell released yesterday.  As 
well as the things I mentioned previously, this features:

 - desperately experimental but apparently functional merge of Scott's 
   floating point emulator.
 - added "soft reboot" for 21285-based boards where the Footbridge can't 
   drive the reset line properly.  Default is to use this on CATS and the
   old scheme on EBSA-285 but you can change it with the command-line
   option "reboot=soft" or "reboot=hard".
 - added a driver for the 21285 onboard watchdog.
 - implemented sys_cacheflush for people trying to use trampolines and the 
   like.
 - fix typo causing StrongARM systems to loop forever at bootup
 - updated colour QuickCam driver

ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/p/philb/linux-2.1.131-philb-981211.gz

Share and enjoy.

p.

------- End of Forwarded Message

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]