Subject: Re: ctr0

From: John Ballance <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:35:23

On Mon, 21 Dec, Russell King - ARM Linux Admin  wrote:
> Dave Baukus writes:
> > Can somebody point me to ctr0.s for ARM/sa110 ? 
> 
> ELF (glibc) or a.out (libc4)?

seconded.. sometimes it'll ask for crt1.s instead... but...???

>    _____
>   |_____| ------------------------------------------------- --- --- -
>   |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
>   | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
>   |  - -                                                      --- - -
>   /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              | | /|\
>  /  | | |                                                     ---  |
>      - -  -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
> unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

-- 

      Add 11 ukp (UK) carriage and VAT to all quoted prices
      
                      John Ballance
 Castle Technology, Ore Trading Estate, Woodbridge Road, Framlingham,
Suffolk UK IP13 9LL  Tel  44 (0) 1728 621 631, Fax  44 (0) 1728 621 179
web: http://www.castle-technology.co.uk or http://www.castlet.demon.co.uk

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:24:58 +0100

>seconded.. sometimes it'll ask for crt1.s instead... but...???

crt1.o is what ELF systems tend to use.

p.