Subject: ctr0

From: Dave Baukus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:15:04 -0600

Can somebody point me to ctr0.s for ARM/sa110 ? 

thanks,

--
Dave Baukus
	[email-masked]
	(972) 578 - 3930
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:33:17 +0100

>Can somebody point me to ctr0.s for ARM/sa110 ? 

There is no crt0.s per se.  The crt files are built as part of the C library.

Why do you want one?

p.

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:22:33 +0000 (GMT)

> Can somebody point me to ctr0.s for ARM/sa110 ? 

ELF (glibc) or a.out (libc4)?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]