Subject: Email and Web... (pt 2)

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:15:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

The DNS entries have now been updated, and mail appears to be arriving
via the new route ok, as of this morning.  It'll remove the old sites
on Saturday morning, so if you loose contact, it's probably because your
DNS hasn't cached the new entries yet.

Let me know if there are any problems accessing my web site or sending
me mail by using the [email-masked]' address (only use this
address for this function).

Thanks.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |   http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/aboutme.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]