Subject: Email and Web...

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:53:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

Due to certain changes, I am moving my web and mail sites to another
machine on the Internet.  In theory, there should be no problems
caused by this change of abode (I hope I tested everything properly
last night, however there is always a chance that something will go
wrong).

Both the old and new sites are currently operational and uptodate.
The only outstanding change is the DNS.  I am hoping that this will
be updated imminently.

In theory, you shouldn't notice the change going through.  However,
in the event of a problem, send a mail to [email-masked]'
and I'll look into it.  Do not use this address for anything else!

The old site will probably remain available until the weekend, when I
plan to discontinue updating the site.  I may well remove it at that
point to prevent inconsistent information appearing.

I will mail again once the change has been effected.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |   http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/aboutme.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]