Subject: 2.1.131 patches

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:02:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hi.

I know that the linux-arm mailing list won't be reading this for at least
a day (poor old vger.rutgers.edu is struggling under the sheer load of
running the Linux community as a whole).

There is now a new patch for Linux kernel 2.1.131 on the usual FTP site
(ftp.arm.linux.org.uk:/pub/armlinux/kernel-sources/v2.1), or your nearest
mirror (eg, ftp.netwinder.org) which contains rather a lot of missing
patch compared with the previous.  Also, it now issues a warning if the
kernel is run on a StrongARM revision S.

Enjoy.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |   http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/aboutme.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]