Subject: Email and Web... (pt 3)

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 17:22:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

Ok, the old site has now been blown away.  If you can't access the site
any more, then please check that you're using one of:

	www.arm.uk.linux.org
	www.arm.linux.org.uk

Also, your nameserver may not have cached the new DNS info - contact your
sysadmin about that problem.  The DNS should have filtered through to
everyone by now (it was updated 3 days ago).

Any problems, let me know.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]