Subject: ARM Linux on a SCSI disk?

From: Chris Pringle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 22:38:53 +0000 (GMT)

I have a Powertec SCSI 3 card and a SCSI disk. Does the kernel support
SCSI disk based installations and does it support the card? All help
is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
---
Chris Pringle,
22 St. Marys Drive, Fairford,Glos. GL7 4LQ
P.S. Check out my website at :
http://www.latrigg.demon.co.uk/Chris/Main/index.html

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:19:04 +0000 (GMT)

> is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Paul Vigay is currently (or will be shortly) testing my ARM Linux CD which
fully supports the Powertec card I have here (can't remember which version
it is, but I don't think it's the SCSI 3).

Are you able to use the card with Linux and the supplied Powertec driver?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]