Subject: Re: Where to find glibc2.1

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:59:43 +0100

>Where can I find the glibc2.1 sources.

The latest alpha release is on alpha.gnu.org:/gnu/libc.

You can also access the sources by anonymous CVS.  I think the location is 
glibc.cygnus.com:/libc/cvsfiles but I'm not 100% sure about that and I'm not 
in a position to check right now.

If you want to target an arm-linux system the sources from CVS are probably a 
better bet - the 2.0.99 release has some problems.  The next alpha release 
should be OK so long as nothing disastrous happens.

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Melanie Rhianna Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:43:47 +0000

Thanks

Melanie
-- 
+-------------------------------+----------------------------+
| Melanie Rhianna Lewis BSc MSc |  Gravitational Waves Lab   |
|   Java Programmer - TRIANA    | Physics and Astronomy UWCC |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------+
|             Email: [email-masked]            |
|             WWW: http://www.defaid.demon.co.uk/            |
+------------------------------------------------------------+
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]