Subject: toolchain guide

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:10:54 +0100

Hi,

I put some notes about building the toolchain for ARM systems in general (and 
Linux in particular) at

	http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/arm-tools.html

Hopefully this will provide a bit more detail than Russell's FAQ for people 
who are having trouble.  As ever it's probably crawling with errors so let me 
know of any you find.

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Richard Bradbury <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:03:39 +0000

> 	http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/arm-tools.html

This seems an excellent candidate for the Other Sites page of the ARM
Linux web site (in addition to the general link to tazenda.demon).

-- 
Richard.