Subject: Sources 2.1.126.. more

From: John Ballance <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 22:07:59

hi Folks, and Russell

As confirmation.. I must have got the source tree from the kernel.org
area.. finally found
 the pre-patch 2.1.126 in the armlinux site.. now I dont need to patch
the Makefile...

BUT.. the gcc I have still wont compile the init/main.c ... it still
grumbles about
the data area static initialisation.  I am running gcc-2.7.2.2.   Russell
mentions a
version with ELF extensions.. anyone know where to find that? or have I
yet 
another funny to resolve?

Thanks in advance
-- 
                      John Ballance
 Castle Technology, Ore Trading Estate, Woodbridge Road, Framlingham,
Suffolk UK IP13 9LL  Tel  44 (0) 1728 621 631, Fax  44 (0) 1728 621 179
web: http://www.castle-technology.co.uk or http://www.castlet.demon.co.uk

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]