Subject: support for 2nd processor?

From: Stefan Bellon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:32:47 +0000 (GMT)

What about support for a 2nd processor with ARMLinux? Perhaps we could
even be able to run x86 binaries? And even if this is complete rubbish,
what about using the pc card's floating point unit?

Greetings,

-- 
  _____ _____ ____ ____ ____ _  _
 |  ___/_   _|  __|  __/ __ | \| |  Stefan Bellon         mailto:[email-masked]
 |___  | | | |  __|  __| __ |    |
 /_____| |_| |____|_|  |_||_|_|\_|  Acorn RiscPC * StrongARM 202Mhz * 66 MB RAM

 3 kinds of people. Those who can count and those who can't.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:20:10 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>, Stefan Bello
>what about using the pc card's floating point unit?

Are you volunteering to write the code?

p.