Subject: egcs-1.0.3 have probrem?

From: Hiroshi Ishii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 19:05:57 +0900

Hi ! ( I send email everyday!!)

 I use egcs-1.0.3 release for aout. I try to compile some
applications, I meet error message;

	undefined reference to '__strtol_internal'

What's wrong?

--------------------------------------
Funai Electric Engineering Co.,LTD
                                     -Hiroshi Ishii
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Hanske <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 18:05:40 +0200 (METDST)

> 	undefined reference to '__strtol_internal'

It's a header file problem. Grep through all your header files on disk
(gcc will tell you which search paths it uses) for '__strtol_internal' and
try renaming it. Recompile the whole sutff and it should work.

----------------------------------------------------------
|mailto: Stefan Hanske ([email-masked] |
|WWW : http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~shanske      |
|phone: I'm not silly                                    |
|--------------------------------------------------------|
| And don't forget to remember what you remembered not   |
| to forget to remember...				 |
----------------------------------------------------------