Subject: Re: Can't get text entry...

From: "Samuel Kock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:17:31 +0200

>In programs like xpaint, xfig and freeciv (most critically!), writable
>text icons don't work. Specifically, if I say load up xfig and click on

No need to recompile, Chris Sawer has a fix for this. Just put the following
line in your .Xdefaults file:

*input: true

Put it just after the first 3 or so lines of the file, then everything will
work fine. There are more tips on his Web page, forgot the address, though.

Regards

Samuel Kock

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Chris Sawer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:44:05 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>
          "Samuel Kock" <[email-masked]> wrote:

<snip useful info>

> There are more tips on his Web page, forgot the address, though.

http://members.xoom.com/chrissawer/armlinux.html

In addition to the hints and tips, there are also a growing number of
binaries for ArmLinux on the site.

Chris

-- 
         Chris Sawer - Worthing, Sussex, England    ICQ: 15010147
    E-Mail: [email-masked]    PGP public key available on request
http://members.xoom.com/chrissawer/  <-- ArmLinux Binaries, Hints and Tips
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]