Subject: Mailling List (Second time)

From: Rob Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 08:30:51 +0100

I'm just about to bite the bullet and move my email to Linux, the only
problem is that I currently have a mailling list that runs on RiscOS
(Maillist).  It has about 160 subscribers and receives around 20
messages per day.  What is a good program to handle this in Linux?
Is Majordomo available?  How do I install it?

-- 
Rob Davis                OAC Ministries, British Registered Charity, 295432
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homepage: http://www.oac.u-net.com    Mobile: 0973 359577 (SMS welcome)
[email-masked] (Rob.. At the house)
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Alex Holden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:06:05 +0100 (BST)

> problem is that I currently have a mailling list that runs on RiscOS

Not a problem... 
An oppurtunity (to upgrade to an OS designed for servers ;)

> messages per day.  What is a good program to handle this in Linux?

Majordomo (IMO) is the best available.

> Is Majordomo available?  How do I install it?

Take a look at <http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/>

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :