Subject: patches

From: Mark van Doesburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 00:04:16 +0200

I've mailed a serial driver for the 21285 patch to the patch state
system.

When it all works i want to post patches for the new architecture and
the network driver. The problem with this is that the network patch is
needed for both the host and the arm kernel. The last time i tried it
was not possible to compile a i386 kernel with the sources patched for
the arm.  Has this changed ? If not, what should i do with my patches ?

--
I can now boot my Linux kernel on a ebsa-285 via nfs over pci and run a
static linked program. Dynamic linked programs fail with:

init: memory violation at pc=0x200047d4, lr=0x20004038 (bad
address=0x200151e4, code 1)

I've not yet taken the time to look into it, but it is probably caused
by the remapping of the kernel.
--

greetings,

Mark.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]