Subject: Re: www.arm.uk.linux.org down?

From: Ian Jeffray <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 20:50:25 +0000

> I'm trying to access www.arm.uk.linux.org for two days now, without any
> success. Is it just me or is there a general problem?

This has been mentioned at least twice on here now... the
www.arm.uk.linux.org  address is deprecated and you should be
using www.arm.linux.org.uk

HOWEVER - www.arm.linux.org.uk is not working either!... you just
get a Cymru.net webpage (presumably because the 'faked' multihomed
server doesnt recognise that it's supposed to serve that domain)

Basically, you're stuffed either way for now.

Ian

PS The ftp server ftp.arm.linux.org.uk works fine... although
it's text messages report the old address.  DNS mess.  Lovely.

-- 
Ian Jeffray // [email-masked] // http://www.eh.org/~ian/
Tel: 0131 337 9923 // 0131 623 4462 // 0378 392 963
Paradise : http://www.paradise.force9.co.uk/
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Bellon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 21:45:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there!

Greetings,

-- 
  _____ _____ ____ ____ ____ _  _
 |  ___/_   _|  __|  __/ __ | \| |  Stefan Bellon         mailto:[email-masked]
 |___  | | | |  __|  __| __ |    |
 /_____| |_| |____|_|  |_||_|_|\_|  Acorn RiscPC * StrongARM 202Mhz * 66 MB RAM

 'Work is the curse of the drinking classes.' - Oscar Wilde
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]