Subject: Domain name change (arm.uk.linux.org)

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 20:46:06 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

Since people will here may be trying to access my web & ftp servers,
and send me mail, I thought it best that I sent this mail to the mailing
list rather than trying to work out who it concerns.

As some of you may have noticed, the whole of the .linux.org domain is
currently down due to DNS problems.  However, all is not lost.  The
arm.uk.linux.org domain is and will always be accessible via
arm.linux.org.uk.

>From this point on, I am changing my official domain name from
arm.uk.linux.org to arm.linux.org.uk, so I would appreciate it if people
could change any references to my sites/email addresses to the new
arm.linux.org.uk domain.

The old domain will probably remain for the forseeable future, but I
will not make any guarantees as to it's reliability.

Thanks.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |   http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/aboutme.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]