Subject: armlinux kernel compileing problem

From: JongMoon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:40:20 +0900 (KST)

Hi..
Please help me.
I have done 
make config
make dep
make clean
.....
and 
make zImage
/ARM/bin/arm-unknown-linuxaout-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/root/arm-kernel/linux/include -m6 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -pipe -c -o init/main.o init/main.c
In file included from /root/arm-kernel/linux/include/asm/io.h:17, frominit/main.c:38:
/root/arm-kernel/linux/include/asm/arch/io.h:167:conflicting types for 'writew'
/root/arm-kernel/linux/include/asm/arch/io.h:157:previous declaration of 'writew'
/root/arm-kernel/linux/include/asm/arch/io.h:172:conflicting types for 'readw'
/root/arm-kernel/linux/include/asm/arch/io.h:162:previous declaration of 'readw'
make *** [init/main.o] Error 1

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]