Subject: Java on ARM-Linux?

From: Eduard Pfarr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:28:42 +0200

Hallo,

Is there any information on the following: A Java VM for ARM-Linux, so that
I could use Java programs as I could under Intel Linux for example? If it's
not there, yet, is there any information about when it could be available
for ARM-Linux?

Thank you.

 Cheers,
 Eduard.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: "Neil A. Carson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 12:32:31 +0100

The latest version of Kaffe at www.transvirtual.com supports both
Linux/arm and NetBSD/arm I believe.

	Neil

-- 
Neil A. Carson