Subject: ONE test CD available for RiscPC ARM Linux!

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:50:41 +0100 (BST)

This morning I've created the first ARM Linux CD for RiscPC machines.
Ok, it's probably very silly to be doing this now, since Acorn are
fading away, but never mind.

I have here ONE CD that I would like someone to try out on their machine.
This CD does not have the absolutely latest kernel on it, but it should
be sufficient for most standard configurations.

It shouldn't suffer from the missing kernel packages, and should
automatically set up the loadmap stuff.

It does have the latest copies of !PartMan (inc alpha version) and !Linux.

If someone would like to try it out, then drop me a mail with your
address and I'll send it to you.  Note that I will expect some feedback,
as well as something for actually sending it (unless you pursuade me
otherwise).

Please note, however, that I make no guarantees whatsoever that this CD
will work with any hardware or software configuration that you may have.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]