Subject: install without repartitioning

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 04:14:14 +0200

For those who'd like to try installing on their Acorn without
repartitioning their hard drives, there's an initrd and some extremely
rough notes about booting with it.  I'll pad this out over the next few
days, probably.  This has basically been released for Ian Jeffray cos
he needed it ;-)

-- 
Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of
one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth, TAoCP vol 3
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:41:48 +0200

On Fri, Sep 11, 1998 at 04:14:14AM +0200, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

memo.  do not send email at 2am.  you will forget important things like
telling people where it is.

http://www.genedata.com/~mrw/armlinux/initrd/