Subject: Printers

From: Rob Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:54:56 +0100

What device is the printer on?  lp, lp0 lp1?
On a Risc PC, 2.0.35.
I had it on lp1, but it complained I didn't have a daemon
running.

Also, what INet tools do people use?  I'm looking for
something under X.  

Thanks...
-- 
Rob Davis                OAC Ministries, British Registered Charity, 295432
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homepage: http://www.oac.u-net.com    Mobile: 0973 359577 (SMS welcome)
[email-masked] or [email-masked] to phone

* The box said "For Windows 95 or better", so I'm using an Acorn. *
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:27:00 +0100

>What device is the printer on?  lp, lp0 lp1?

"dmesg" will tell you.  My guess would be lp1 or maybe lp2.

>Also, what INet tools do people use?  I'm looking for

What are you looking for exactly?

p.

---

From: Rob Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:06:52 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>

> What are you looking for exactly?

A Browser, Nice Email Client that can handle folders, News Reader
(Online Pref).