Subject: MARBLE 0.3.1

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 03:01:40 +0200

MARBLE is Matthew's ARmlinux Boot Loader Extraordinaire.  It is a more
user friendly RISC OS front end to Russell's bootloader.  This is the
announcement of version 0.3.1, which is mostly bug fixes over 0.2.
However, some of these bug fixes increase the functionality ;-)

Notable changes in this version:

 * Name change to MARBLE
 * Supports drag-and-drop of kernels & initrds.
 * Interactive help
 * May now specify TFTP by name as well as address

Any feedback welcomed.  You can fetch it from

http://users.ch.genedata.com/~mrw/armlinux/

-- 
Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of
one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth, TAoCP vol 3
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]