Subject: sa1100-linux-mailing list is active?

From: Hiroshi Ishii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 12:30:47 +0900

Hi,

sa1100-linux mailing list is active now?
Nobody send to it's mailing list. Or, Nobody 
know it's mailing list?.

--------------------------------------
Funai Electric Engineering Co.,LTD
                                     -Hiroshi Ishii
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:17:39 +0100 (BST)

> Nobody send to it's mailing list. Or, Nobody 

Another mailing list?

ARM Linux currently has 3 mailing lists in existance at the moment, 2 of
which are very quiet and not really needed. ;(
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
 --------------------- Email-relevent MINI FAQ ----------------------
 Installer keys   : ALT-F1 installer, ALT-F2 shell, ALT-F3 installer
                    messages, ALT-F4 kernel messages
 Ether3/B problems: try latest 2.0.34 kernel and root disk.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Hiroshi Ishii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 09:57:15 +0900

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:17:39 +0100 (BST)

> > Nobody send to it's mailing list. Or, Nobody 

   -Deborah Wallach wrote one week ago;

>We've gotten enough questions about Brutus (theSA-1100 
>based evaluation board) version of Linux that we've decided to
>create a sub-mailing list about it.  To subscribe to it send email to
>[email-masked]>with the word 'subscribe' in 
>the body of the message.  

But nobody send to it.

---

From: "Adam 'WeirdArms' Wiggins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 12:37:51 +1000 (EST)

> > Nobody send to it's mailing list. Or, Nobody 

	SA-1100 was started by the itsy ppl to handle all the questions
they were getting about the brutus evaluation board.
	Also if anyone is interested the PLEB Group
(http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~pleb) is starting up a monitor for
Brutus/PLEB (our own hardware) based on the PMON LSI Logic monitor. It
will provide a debugging monitor with the ability to commit images to
flash and boot flash images as well as support remote gdb bugging.
	Cheers Adam

---

From: "Adam 'WeirdArms' Wiggins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 12:43:49 +1000 (EST)

> >[email-masked]>with the word 'subscribe' in 

	I did :) But i don't think it was active at the time. Deborah has
now mailed to the ppl on the list to generate some activity.
	Cheers Adam