Subject: Ethernet cards

From: Stefan Hanske <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:52:35 +0200 (METDST)

Hi,

is there any information available if the Ethernet cards AEH78 or AEH99 
will work with ARMLinux?!? I just know that they're produced by i-cubed 
and distributed by Acorn.

----------------------------------------------------------
|mailto: Stefan Hanske ([email-masked] |
|WWW : http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~shanske      |
|phone: I'm not silly                                    |
|--------------------------------------------------------|
| And don't forget to remember what you remembered not   |
| to forget to remember...				 |
----------------------------------------------------------

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Peter Teichmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:13:16 +0100

> and distributed by Acorn.

I have a AEH78 which says the following after typing "podules":

Netzwerk-Steckkarte: Acorn Risc PC/A7000 interface © i-cubed ltd, EtherLan 600A (xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx)

It works without problems with Armlinux and manages up to 900kBytes/sec if
connected to a fast server, that means the driver is in a good state.

-- 
Peter Teichmann

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: [email-masked]  WWW: rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~teich-p

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:23:35 +0200

> and distributed by Acorn.

These cards are, I believe, better known as `EtherH' or `EtherLAN x00'.
They are listed on the web page as supported.

-- 
Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of
one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth, TAoCP vol 3
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 00:21:32 +0100

>and distributed by Acorn.

If those are the EtherH series then yes, they should.

p.