Subject: t-shirts

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 17:22:58 +0200

We need ARMLinux t-shirts.  Preferably in time for Acorn World.  I'm going
to run around and find some prices this weekend.  if anyone has a design
they'd like me to consider printing, then I'd like to see it on a web
page somewhere.  By default, I'm going to use Larry Ewing's penguin with
an ARM Powered logo on its belly.

-- 
Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of
one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth, TAoCP vol 3
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 17:01:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Dan Todd wrote:

> In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
> 
> > 
> Will they be available outside of AW?  I'd like to have one, but I live
> in Australia.  A bit too far for a day trip to AW98...

... and I live in Canada.

> Thanks
> Dan Todd

Nicolas Pitre, B. ing.
[email-masked]

---

From: Dan Todd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:38:38 +0000

Thanks
-- 
Dan Todd

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 02:11:46 +0200

> ... and I live in Canada.

And I live in Switzerland, I'm still going ;-)  I'll have to look into
money exchange & so on..