Subject: ARM Architecture Reference manual

From: Mark van Doesburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 17:12:37 +0200

Can anyone tell me where to find the ARM Architecture Reference manual ?
(EC-QV44A-TE) I need to know a little more about the MMU than the sa110
manual tells me.

Mark.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: "Adam 'WeirdArms' Wiggins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 01:35:38 +1000 (EST)

> (EC-QV44A-TE) I need to know a little more about the MMU than the sa110

	We got ours from www.amazon.com online book store. $50ish US

	Cheers Adam

---

From: Chris Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 11:45:47 -0600 (MDT)

> Can anyone tell me where to find the ARM Architecture Reference manual ?

I got mine here:

http://www1.clbooks.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=0137362994

I also found "ARM System Architecture" to be a good general intro to ARM
stuff:

http://www1.clbooks.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=0201403528