Subject: next patches

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 20:23:08 +0100

When should we expect the next `official' 2.1 ARM patch?

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:46:43 +0100 (BST)

> When should we expect the next `official' 2.1 ARM patch?

When I find the time to do it.  I've still got a lot of work to pull
a lot of other peoples work through to a non-2.1.110pre2 status.
I'd guess around Thursday now.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
 --------------------- Email-relevent MINI FAQ ----------------------
 Installer keys   : ALT-F1 installer, ALT-F2 shell, ALT-F3 installer
                    messages, ALT-F4 kernel messages
 Ether3/B problems: try latest 2.0.34 kernel and root disk.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:50:22 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,

Sorry to those who are still expecing a reply from me - my mailboxes have
lost all of their tracking info (and I no longer know what I've replied to
this month).

If you're still waiting, can you mail me again please? (that includes mails
today).

Thanks.
   _____