Subject: Re: ARM and RPM

From: Richard Bradbury <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 15:06:48 +0100

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:32:41, Russell King - ARM Linux Admin wrote:
>
> A better solution may be to use ARMv3 and ARMv4, since there can be
> no mistaking these.

On Wed, 01 Jul 1998 12:34:10, Russell King - ARM Linux Admin wrote:
>
> I suggest using ARMv1 for ARM2, and ARMv2 for ARM250 and ARM3.

So is it to be uppercase ARM or lowercase arm?  Or to put the question
another way: "OK Mr. Wiseguy, you tell us what colour it should be!" :-)

--
R.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:47:45 +0100 (BST)

> another way: "OK Mr. Wiseguy, you tell us what colour it should be!" :-)

Lowercase!  Sorry for the confusion.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |