Subject: glibc binaries

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:13:12 +0100

Hi,

I thought it might help some of the people having trouble with glibc if there 
was a vaguely working binary available to compare against.  I've made a 
tarfile containing libc.so, ld-linux.so and `hello world' which should be 
enough for you to check that your kernel can execute ELF and maybe figure out 
why the libraries you've built don't work.  You can get it at

  http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/phil/armlinux/elf/elf-libc.tar.bz2  (~1.5M)

Because of the vagaries of my cross-compile environment you may have to make a 
symlink to the dynamic linker to /usr/lib/ld.so.1 or some such.

I'll also put a copy of the patches I mentioned in my last mail in the same 
directory.

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Hanske <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:17:15 +0200 (METDST)

>   http://www.tazenda.demon.co.uk/phil/armlinux/elf/elf-libc.tar.bz2  (~1.5M)

Seems you've forgotten the linker binary itself, there's just a link in 
the tarfile ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------
|mailto: Stefan Hanske ([email-masked] |
|WWW : http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~shanske      |
|phone: I'm not silly                                    |
|--------------------------------------------------------|
| And don't forget to remember what you remembered not   |
| to forget to remember...				 |
----------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 18:17:56 +0100

>Seems you've forgotten the linker binary itself, there's just a link in 

Oops.  I'm uploading ld.so.bz2 to the same directory right now.

p.