Subject: digital Shark

From: "Jack Tihon (PDG)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:48:01 -0700

Hi,
    I skimmed the web page, but I couldn't tell if the DEC shark can run
Arm/Linux. (specifically the rev. 5)
I don't know much about the netwinder, but they seem similar enough that
it shouldn't be too hard to leverage
their stuff.

(afaik, the corel rep that e-mailed me said that the netwinder is not
based on the shark.  can someone else verify this)

partially lost in netbsd/arm32,

--
Jack Tihon        [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:31:35 +0100

>Arm/Linux. (specifically the rev. 5)

I don't know of anybody who has it running on the Shark.  But a port would 
probably not be all that hard.

p.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: "Neil A. Carson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 02:25:59 +0100

> probably not be all that hard.

It's functionally quite different from most of the other machines
supported, but it shouldn't be impossible. Would probably require a fair
amount of work, though.