Subject: 2.1.108 pre-patch #1 release

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 23:50:47 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Just uploading is the Linux 2.1.108 pre-patch.

This is a pre-patch, and represents work in progress.  Please do not send in
patches for the sillys that are in it - they will get fixed by myself in due
course.

Any patches against this build should be discussed on the mailing
list/with me before submitting them to [email-masked].

Please read http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/state.html for more information
on use of this new service.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]