Subject: Solution request form

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 15:08:09 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,

Could people try out the problem report form - it should send mail to
the mailing list.

Once this form is up and running, I shall advise people to use the web
PRF instead of mailing direct to the mailing list.  Using the form
should result in better information to track down bugs.

If you have any suggestions about this system, please mail me!
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
 --------------------- Email-relevent MINI FAQ ----------------------
 Installer keys   : ALT-F1 installer, ALT-F2 shell, ALT-F3 installer
                    messages, ALT-F4 kernel messages
 Ether3/B problems: try latest 2.0.34 kernel and root disk.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]