Subject: Problem report form & web pages.

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 15:23:06 +0100 (BST)

Ok, snowcrash.cymru.net's not lettimg me in at the moment, hence no web
updates can be performed.

Please wait until the form is updated (Last update 19th July) before
trying it out.  Thanks.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
 --------------------- Email-relevent MINI FAQ ----------------------
 Installer keys   : ALT-F1 installer, ALT-F2 shell, ALT-F3 installer
                    messages, ALT-F4 kernel messages
 Ether3/B problems: try latest 2.0.34 kernel and root disk.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]