Subject: IMPA4 Email Client

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:18:01 +0100

Is there an IMAP4 mail client available for Arm Linux ?

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:26:41 +0100 (BST)

[email-masked]
> Is there an IMAP4 mail client available for Arm Linux ?

There's PINE.  <spit>.

-- 
Set Alias$Case Set Alias$[ |||| |MSet Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ \ Matthew
"" |MSet Alias$When If %0=%%0 Then Set Alias$[ "" ||MIf %0=%%0    \ Wilcox
Then Set Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ |||||||||||||||| ||MIf       \
%0=%%0 Then Set Alias$When Set Alias$[ ||||||||||||||||
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:51:58 +0100

In message <[email-masked].
>Is there an IMAP4 mail client available for Arm Linux ?

You should be able to compile Pine without too much trouble.

p.

---

From: Stefan Hanske <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:44:41 +0200 (METDST)

> You should be able to compile Pine without too much trouble.

It's true, I've done it and I can read my mails at home (though I have to 
get them home on disk cause I don't have net access there).

----------------------------------------------------------
|mailto: Stefan Hanske ([email-masked] |
|WWW : http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~shanske      |
|phone: I'm not silly                                    |
|--------------------------------------------------------|
| And don't forget to remember what you remembered not   |
| to forget to remember...				 |
----------------------------------------------------------