Subject: Performance...

From: Timothy Stonis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 Forgive me if this is a repeat question, but can anybody point me towards
some performance numbers on a ARM Linux system? lmbench results maybe?
Thanks.

_Tim

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:25:44 +0100 (BST)

> some performance numbers on a ARM Linux system? lmbench results maybe?

I haven't generated any for a while now, so any are likely to be out of date.
There is a web page that isn't linked in to the tree on my site:
http://.../~rmk/armlinux/bench.html.  I'm not sure how much is there
though.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |