Subject: Acorn SE show

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:19:27 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

Can someone give me an update on what's happening about the above
please?

--
Russell King ([email-masked])
Millbank Electronics Tel: 01825 764811 Fax: 01825 761620

---

From: Phil Norman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:15:01 +0100 (BST)

> Can someone give me an update on what's happening about the above

Ok - currently, the plan is as follows.

MW has a car from Friday sometime until Sunday.  So he'll be driving down 
to Peterborough to meet me this evening, to get to P'boro at about 
10pm-11pm.  I'm going by train to P'boro this afternoon, getting there 
about 6:30.  We'll be staying at a friend of mine's place (Rob) who has 
kindly agreed to let us kip over on his floor this weekend.  He'll also 
be coming to the show (although he's not into armlinux, he's very 
experienced in linux).

MW will be driving us, plus 2 RPCs, 1 PC (linux, of course) and an R140 
with two monitors up to the show on Saturday morning.  Currently we're 
unsure as to what's happening on Saturday night, but MW says there's 
likely to be a piss-up at Cambridge, so we'll probably find someone 
willing to let us kip on their floor on Saturday night, and then MW will 
be dropping Rob and me back at Rob's place on Sunday.  He then has to get 
back home to give the car back to its owner, and I'll be training back 
down to Exeter on Monday morning.

I think that's about it.  Bye,
Phil

-- 
Linux: The choice of a GNU generation.

Phil Norman, mailing from Exeter University.
email:	[email-masked]
URL:	http://newton.ex.ac.uk/general/ug/norman