Subject: X programming

From: Ian Molton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:09:18 +0100

Hi...

Where can I get a guide on how to program under X ? (preferably a
downloadable one)

And does X under ARMlinux have any special differences I need to know
about?

Thanks...

-- 
-Ian aka Lennier
Acorn Computers, the best in the world
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/
BaBe - Womens human rights organisation in Croatia
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/babe/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Dickon Hood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:25:38 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>
          Ian Molton <[email-masked]> wrote:

: Where can I get a guide on how to program under X ? (preferably a
: downloadable one)

There's free complete documentation in the X source distribution (or so mdw
tells me ;-)

: And does X under ARMlinux have any special differences I need to know
: about?

Doubt it.

-- 
~/bin/Dickon --no-telly refresh-too-low

I've now managed to find my .signature file, normal service
will be resumed when Connex South Central get their act together.
We apologise for the inconvenience in the mean time.
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 00:57:06 +0100

>Where can I get a guide on how to program under X ? (preferably a

There's a whole series of books on X programming.

No, ARM X is no different to any other.

p.

---

From: Tony Houghton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:12:53 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>

> There's free complete documentation in the X source distribution (or so mdw

Ah, but is it usable as a *guide*, or just for reference? ;-)

BTW, there's no man page for X in the ARM RPMs, which makes life
difficult.

-- 
  \_________________
                    \  http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~tonyh/
   The Curling Pages \ The home of WinEd, Bombz and POPstar for RISC OS
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]