Subject: Powertec SCSI III

From: Ian Molton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 01:10:14 +0100

Hi there!

I dont know if anyones interested, but I could possibly be persuaded to
lend out my PowerTec SCSI III card if anyone's interested in writin a
module for it for ARMlinux.

This would be on condition that it got returned to me as and when I ask for
it back, in one (working!) piece.

As I need my SCSI drive, If anyone's interested, I'll see if my other SCSI
card (acorn SCSI) will speak to my harddisc. /IF/ it will, then someone
gets to borrow a nice quick scsi card for a bit....

Any takers?

-- 
-Ian aka Lennier
Acorn Computers, the best in the world
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/
BaBe - Womens human rights organisation in Croatia
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/babe/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]