Subject: How do I create a kernel?

From: Chris Pringle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 22:22:48 +0100 (BST)

I am running linux on an A5000, I have tried to compile a kernel (with no 
success) but it is not finding some sources. Has anyone compiled a kernel on
an A5000? If so, could some one write an idiots guide to compiling a kernel?
Thanks in advance.
Chris
Regards,
---
Chris Pringle
22, St. Mary's Drive, Fairford, Glos. GL7 4LQ
P.S.Check out My web site at 
http://www.latrigg.demon.co.uk/Chris/index.html

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Dave Gilbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 17:42:50 +0100 (BST)

> an A5000? If so, could some one write an idiots guide to compiling a kernel?

Can you tell us some of the errors you are getting - it might give us an
idea of the problem.

Dave

 --------------------------------------------------------------------
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert      | Running Linux on Alpha & ARM         \ 
\   gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | ------- Happy in hex -------         /
 \____________________________|___ http://www.treblig.demon.co.uk __/