Subject: What I've been doing today...

From: Stefan Hanske <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 17:11:09 +0200 (METDST)

Hi Russel,

I hope I'm not the first person to do this, but I want to thank you for t 
his page named in #Subject. It's quite interesting and I would be glad if 
you could continue this list...

----------------------------------------------------------
|mailto: Stefan Hanske ([email-masked] |
|WWW : http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~shanske      |
|phone: I'm not silly                                    |
|--------------------------------------------------------|
| And don't forget to remember what you remembered not   |
| to forget to remember...				 |
----------------------------------------------------------

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 21:01:25 +0100 (BST)

> you could continue this list...

Well, it has been going for 2 months now, and seems to be gaining popularity...
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |