Subject: ELF

From: Stefan Hanske <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:36:23 +0200 (METDST)

I can remember I've read in this mailing list about a testing version of 
ELF gcc & binutils & glibc. Does this mean we have an ELF library 
standard or will this be a static library???

----------------------------------------------------------
|mailto: Stefan Hanske ([email-masked] |
|WWW : http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~shanske      |
|phone: I'm not silly                                    |
|--------------------------------------------------------|
| And don't forget to remember what you remembered not   |
| to forget to remember...				 |
----------------------------------------------------------

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:32:49 +0100

>standard or will this be a static library???

It is a full implementation of ELF including shared libraries and dynamic 
linking.

p.