Subject: Bad header in linux-3.25-alpha.arc

From: Jan Magnussen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 13:33:51 +0200

Hello I have been downloading the file in the header, but I have not been
able to unarc it. I have tried various ftp/browsers on many different
platforms with many different unarcers, but every time, I am to that the file
has bad headers. Could somebody pelase tell me how to unpack this, or would
somebody send me the file as a valid arc,zip,arj,rar,tgz or whatever.

Regards,

Jan Magnussen
http://www.kom.auc.dk/~janm
Fidonet : 2:234/181.8

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: James Craig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:48:01 +0100 (BST)

> somebody send me the file as a valid arc,zip,arj,rar,tgz or whatever.
Haven't looked at the file myself yet, but I wouldn't mind betting it's an
ArcFS or SparkFS archive, so try !Sparkplug or nspark.
nspark's on ftp.acorn.com still, I think, and SparkPlug's all over the
place.
--
James Craig <[email-masked]>
            <[email-masked]>

---

From: Jan Magnussen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 14:11:51 +0200

> nspark's on ftp.acorn.com still, I think, and SparkPlug's all over the

I tried SparkFS,Spark,ArcFS2,nspark and none of them was able to unarc the
file...

Regards,

Jan Magnussen