Subject: Problem with ARCinv6 cards

From: Ian Molton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:03:00 +0100

Hi there!

I dunno if this has been reported, but ARMlinux wont detect any harddiscs
on the second port of my APDL ArcinV6 card.

Is this an option, or a genuine bug ?

Thanks!

-- 
-Ian aka Lennier
Acorn Computers, the best in the world
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/
BaBe - Womens human rights organisation in Croatia
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/babe/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:47:45 +0100 (BST)

> on the second port of my APDL ArcinV6 card.

Ok, I've got it noted down.  Any kernel messages around the IDE detection
will be useful, along with what hard drives you have attached to the card
on both connectors.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |