Subject: South-East Show again

From: Phil Norman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:28:49 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

Things are now pretty much sorted.  Matthew Wilcox is now definately able 
to go to the show, so transport is no longer a problem, and we'll not 
only have an extra person on the stand (much nicer than doing it on my 
own), but he'll also be bringing some extra computers.

Thanks VERY much to Phil Blundell and Steve Dicks who both very kindly 
offered transport, even though it would have taken them well out of their 
way.

After talking to RMK and MW last night about the show, current ideas for 
what'll be at the show are:

1: Possibility of an internet link.
2: ARMLinux boxes doing funky things with X and ethernet.
3: A box whose sole purpose is to compile custom kernels.
4: A box for installation onto hard discs - bring a HD and we'll install 
armlinux on it.

All four of these are indefinate.  If I get any more detailed news I'll 
let everyone know.  Bye for now, see you at the show,
Phil

-- 
Linux: A penguin which jumps through Windows and leaps over Gates.

Phil Norman, mailing from Exeter University.
email:	[email-masked]
URL:	http://newton.ex.ac.uk/general/ug/norman

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]