Subject: Sorry about this

From: Ian Molton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:43:06 +0100

More compiler tales of woe, I'm afraid...

I've tried /everything/ mentioned in this list, but nothing seems to help.

The compiler just wont play ball.

Can anyone tell me exactly what files need fetching, and what commands need
entering, starting from a /completely/ /clean/ 2.0.34 ARMlinux
installation, in order to get a compiler running, which is capable of
compiling (as an example) circle3.xbpl13 (www.circlemud.org), or indeed,
anything other than 'hello world' ?

I'd be (almost) forever in debt of anyone who could spare the time to do
this (which isnt small) since I lose my ethernet access in a week (I'm
going home!) and therefore lose my ability to reinstall parts of armlinux
easily, since I dont have harddisc space to burn...

Thanks!

-- 
-Ian aka Lennier
Acorn Computers, the best in the world
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/
BaBe - Womens human rights organisation in Croatia
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/babe/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]