Subject: Acorn South-East Show

From: Phil Norman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 16:22:27 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

About a week ago I managed to get myself volunteered for doing an 
armlinux stand at the Acorn South-East Show (in Stevenage, 27th June).  
I'm quite looking forward to doing it, but I currently have one major 
problem.

Matthew Wilcox has said he might be able to make it, but unfortunately 
can't give a definate answer right at the moment.  Since the show is 
starting to loom (less than a month away) I thought it prudent to see if 
there were any other people with transport about.  I don't drive and so 
it'd be virtually impossible for me to transport myself and a 
computer+monitor to the show.

If MW can get to the show, he has a car so things will be fine, but if he 
can't is there anyone out there who will be (or might be persuaded to) 
going to the show and will be able to pick me+computers up from Morden 
(the Southern-most end of the Northern Line, London)?  Please please 
please please!!!!!

Thanks in advance,
Phil

-- 
Linux: A penguin which jumps through Windows and leaps over Gates.

Phil Norman, mailing from Exeter University.
email:	[email-masked]
URL:	http://newton.ex.ac.uk/general/ug/norman

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]