Subject: 2.0.34 problems

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:51:05 +0100 (BST)

I've built myself a 2.0.34 kernel twice now, both hang in the same way;
they get to `Now booting the kernel' and then stop.  I _suspect_ Russell
has left the serial console enabled, but unfortunately I can't remember
how to turn it off.  If anyone with greater insight than I would like
to help, I'd be most grateful.  AFAIK Russell is now on holiday so can't
fix this himself.

-- 
Set Alias$Case Set Alias$[ |||| |MSet Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ \ Matthew
"" |MSet Alias$When If %0=%%0 Then Set Alias$[ "" ||MIf %0=%%0    \ Wilcox
Then Set Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ |||||||||||||||| ||MIf       \
%0=%%0 Then Set Alias$When Set Alias$[ ||||||||||||||||
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:54:07 +0100 (BST)

> to help, I'd be most grateful.  AFAIK Russell is now on holiday so can't

Not as far as my patches are concerned.  It should work.  What config
are you using?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |