Subject: ssh and pgp

From: matthew <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 14:20:53 +0100

Has anyone ever had either pgp or ssh compile to a working executable?

I've used both the src rpm for ssh on Russell's ftp site, and a clean
tar.gz file; everything compiles, but the key generation doesn't work.
 A quick 'make check' in the gmp subdirectory points the finger at the
gmp libraries not compiling properly - 14 out of the 15 tests fail.

On running ssh to connect to a remote host, once the socket is opened,
ssh dumps core.

PGP 5.0i - similar story, except pgp dumps core straight away.

Is gdb lurking around anywhere?  If not, it's a bit of a trek to use
nm to find out where everthing is crashing...unless someone knows what
I'm doing wrong.

I have the latest aout libs and gcc.

Matt

- -- 
Matthew Godbolt mailing from work
[email-masked]

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]