Subject: Corel IRC special

From: [email-masked] (Alan Cox)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:08:23 +0100 (BST)

(From http://slashdot.org  -  Passed on for the ARMies of interested folk)

   The following is an announcement from Oliver Bendzsa of Corel
   Computer.
   
   Corel Computer Corp. invites all interested parties to participate in
   a Live IRC chat Friday, June 26, 4-5 PM EST. Please join senior
   members of Corel Computer's development team to discuss topics such as
   the status of the company, its Linux development schedule, and
   everything you ever wanted to know about the NetWinder and were afraid
   to ask.
   
   In the words of Mark Twain, "Recent reports of the demise of Corel
   Computer, the NetWinder and Linux development were greatly
   exaggerated." The company is alive and well. Please read the FACTS
   about Corel's recent announcement to consolidate the operations of
   Corel Computer (www.corelcomputer.com), and please join us on Friday.
   
   Here are the details of the event:
   Friday, June 26, 1998
   4:00 - 5:00 Eastern Standard Time
   The IRC server is called irc.corel.com
   The conference channel will is #corelcomputer
   Users will have to download a IRC client to use this service
   Linux Users may find a client @
   http://www.xnet.com/~blatura/linapp4.html#inet
   Users of other OS may find a client @ http://idirect.tucows.com/
   
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]