Subject: ARXE 16-bit SCSI card

From: Stefan Hanske <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:26:03 +0200 (METDST)

So, here it is, if someone's interested, the ARXE 16-bit SCSI card driver
which works r/w.
It's the only fas216 based scsi driver that needs no interrupts.

I found the reported bug myself already. It was a problem between the 
lowlevel & midlevel driver and it was introduced by me 
myself (sorry :-) ). It was some kind of re-entrancy problem with the 
call to scsi_done which sometimes (if an error occurs) retries the 
command (and since the lowlevel drivers routines where still in use 
waiting for scsi_done to return, they got re-entered).
I solved this problem by a simple call back mechanism using add_timer.

----------------------------------------------------------
|mailto: Stefan Hanske ([email-masked] |
|WWW : http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~shanske      |
|phone: I'm not silly                                    |
|--------------------------------------------------------|
| And don't forget to remember what you remembered not   |
| to forget to remember...				 |
----------------------------------------------------------

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]