Subject: I'm back!

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:16:16 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know that I'm now back in the country, after
being in Malta for the past two weeks.

As a result of the holiday, I've got lots to sort out:

 - getting my computers back, up and running again

 - pulling my mail back off of the machines at work, removing the
   redirection, sorting the mail, and replying to some of
   them.

 - synchronising web sites and so forth

I'm hoping to be back in the virtual world by tomorrow evening.

Due to the large amount of email that I currently have, please be
patient with your mails - it may take several days (or even a week)
before I get around to replying to it.

For those of you who are interested, I shall put the more interesting
points of my visit on the web...

--
Russell King ([email-masked])

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]