Subject: Acorn South East show

From: Dana K Scully <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:46:05 +0100

Hi,

sorry if people feel this is off topic...

I just want to confirm what the ARMLinux presence at the above show, will
be, and whether it will be worth my while bringing my hard drive (and
possibly CD drive) along to get the latest version up and running on my
system.

I seem to remember it was Matthew and Phil(?) going.

See you there :)

Lesley Mitchell

* Let me see what happen when you roll your face on the keyboard.
-- 
"Trust no one" 	- 'Deep Throat', 'The X Files'
"Trust Ivanova, trust yourself. Shoot everyone else!" 
		- Commader Susan Ivanova, 'Babylon 5'
"...And trust no, Trust practically no one. All right, except trustworthy
people."        - Commader Samuel Vimes, Ankh-Morpork City Watch, 'Jingo'                        
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:05:00 +0100 (BST)

Dana K Scully
> sorry if people feel this is off topic...

Not at all.

> I seem to remember it was Matthew and Phil(?) going.

There've been some problems with getting the car, however, everything
seems to now be sorted out & I'm meeting Phil Norman in Peterborough on
Friday evening.  Our plans include two RiscPCs, a PC and an R140.  Russell
said he might bring an EBSA, but I don't know if he still plans to.  We
may even have sufficient monitors ;-)  Actually, we've only got 2metres
of desk, so we're trying to be careful not to bring too much stuff -
netbooting my sun3 with 19" monitor has been ruled out ;-)

-- 
Set Alias$Case Set Alias$[ |||| |MSet Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ \ Matthew
"" |MSet Alias$When If %0=%%0 Then Set Alias$[ "" ||MIf %0=%%0    \ Wilcox
Then Set Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ |||||||||||||||| ||MIf       \
%0=%%0 Then Set Alias$When Set Alias$[ ||||||||||||||||
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]