Subject: Cumana 1 scsi interface

From: Melanie Rhianna Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:24:27 +0100 (BST)

The module for this interface has not really been developed.  Is this
because there isn't a need or is it because of some other problem eg.
lack of information/difficulty etc.

I have one of these interfaces and it would be useful to be able to access
it.  I'm quite happy to have a got at developing a module for it if the
information is available.

Melanie

-- 
==========================================================================
Melanie Rhianna Lewis                           [email-masked]

    Brought to you by Melanie's RiscPC, Stormbringer running ArmLinux!
==========================================================================

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Hanske <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:09:56 +0200 (METDST)

> lack of information/difficulty etc.

I think you should just wait a little. R. King, the developer of ARMLinux 
came just back from vacation and will certainly have a lot to do. Maybe, 
completed versions already are in the new V2.1.xx kernels & the V2.0.3x 
kernels will be updated soon.

----------------------------------------------------------
|mailto: Stefan Hanske ([email-masked] |
|WWW : http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~shanske      |
|phone: I'm not silly                                    |
|--------------------------------------------------------|
| And don't forget to remember what you remembered not   |
| to forget to remember...				 |
----------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 22:05:42 +0100 (BST)

> information is available.

You could try asking Cumana for some information on the card - they seem to
have become friendly to that sort of thing now.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |