Subject: To those who care about this...

From: Ian Molton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 02:38:43 +0100

I dont know if anyone's interested, but I have some sucesses to report...

Window manager fun!

wm2 - this compiles faultlessly after the appropriate symlink to the X11
includes is inserted...

AmiWM - also compiles without fuss

Window Maker - compiles as long as you disable some graphics libraries.
specifically the JPEG one, but I cant remember if TIFF or PNG were
problems.

Enlightenment - well, when I get my hands on it!!!

'R' - Havent written it yet, but hope to produce a RiscOS lookylike...

I'll add more to the list as I go on, I'm sure...

Does anyone think it's worth me making packages including the binary,
should the licenses allow?

-- 
-Ian aka Lennier
Acorn Computers, the best in the world
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/
BaBe - Womens human rights organisation in Croatia
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hawk/babe/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]