Subject: keyboard driver

From: Richard Barrass <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 22:55:15 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I'm not sure if perhaps I made a mistake while initially installing 
ArmLinux, but I'm having some problems getting to grips with the keyboard
driver, especially as far as the backspace / delete key go.

I normally have my tty's configured as

stty erase ^H intr ^C 

but the backspace key doesn't seem to be generating '^H' and is equivalent
to the Delete key (which is the STOP key).

Also, CTRL-Z doesn't suspend a foreground task as I would expect.

Can anyone explain how I go about cofigureing the keyboard driver

Cheers,
	Richard
PS: I think I selected 'UK keyboard' in the RedHat installer but can't really
remember now !

-- 
Richard Barrass
Linux mailinglist,
RiscPC 610, Arm710 - 12Mb/1Mb RAM ~500Mb ext2 partition

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]