Subject: Has anyone got the Ether3 driver working on an A5k

From: Chris Pringle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 09:59:53 +0100 (BST)

Has anyone got the ether3 driver to work on the A5000. Every time I do
an insmod I just get a :
initialization of ether3 failed.
All help is appreciated. Thanks
Regards,
---
Chris Pringle
22, St. Mary's Drive, Fairford, Glos. GL7 4LQ
P.S.Check out My web site at 
http://www.latrigg.demon.co.uk/Chris/index.html

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 13:03:11 +0100 (BST)

> All help is appreciated. Thanks

Yes, I use it every day of every week of every year with no problems whatsoever,
heavily (it's my NFS server's ethernet card, and it has MB's passing through it
at weekends at the moment).

Is this with the latest kernel version?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |