Subject: PartMan for testing...

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 15:52:36 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,

Could people please test out the latest alpha PartMan, located at:
ftp://ftp.arm.uk.linux.org/pub/armlinux/testing/partman-1.13-alpha6-development.arc

*** Please note:  PartMan generally will not alter any structures on disk.
Powertec partitioning is capable of writing back to disk.

Since this is ALPHA software, I strongly recommend that you back up your
drives before using - it may corrupt the partition tables/wrongly identify
your drive.

Please send all bug reports to me ([email-masked]), along with a log
file.  This can be found in the Pipe filing system.  To access it, use:

<F12>
Filer_Opendir Pipe:$
<return>

You can then use the filer to copy the file to your hard drive.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |     http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html     /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]