Subject: !Linux booter

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:00:02 +0100 (BST)

hmm, I'm having problems with !Linux 3.24 (Mar 1st)  When I try to boot 
the kernel, I get:

Error: can't read bmap blocksin kernel_load

Other details: RISC OS 3.5 (Filecore 2.51), partitions:

1: 461 MB Filecore
2: 1 sector Linux Table
3: 21MB Linux Native
4: 20MB Linux Swap
.... and some others

I'm booting from ADFS::4.3, which is entirely readable by FileCore.  I'm
currently emergency-booting by using IscaFS and -bootkernel ;-)

-- 
Set Alias$Case Set Alias$[ |||| |MSet Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ \ Matthew
"" |MSet Alias$When If %0=%%0 Then Set Alias$[ "" ||MIf %0=%%0    \ Wilcox
Then Set Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ |||||||||||||||| ||MIf       \
%0=%%0 Then Set Alias$When Set Alias$[ ||||||||||||||||
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]