Subject: bootp problem

From: Patrick Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 16:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

	I am trying to install arm linux on my EBSA110 evaluation board. 
However, the bootp on the board doesn't seems to work. It seems it is not
boardcasting any packet (I run snoop on the bootp server yet cannot detect
any packet from the board, and the TX light on the board is never on) Are
there anyone who encountered this situation before ?

Patrick

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russ King <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:07:17 +0100 (BST)

> there anyone who encountered this situation before ?

Which bootp client on the evaluation board are you using?
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Patrick Lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 14:02:25 -0700 (PDT)

> Which bootp client on the evaluation board are you using?

	I am using the bootp client that comes with the disk 'EBSA-110
firmware Database - Rev 1.0'. The bootp.c is dated as 05/10/96. Is there
newer version of bootp out there ? Any known bug of this version ?

Thanks,
Patrick