Subject: ARM Linux console + keyboard advice

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 15:16:39 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

I'm currently looking to integrate the console and keyboard stuff back into
the Linux kernel, and I will have to change the keyboard RAW interface.

You can maintain keyboard RAW compatability by using the MEDIUMRAW mode.
Under ARM Linux, this shall always present a uniform view and behaviour of
the keyboard, no matter what type keyboard is actually connected.

I believe that X will be affected by this change (it uses RAW mode) and
other console changes as well.

If you have any questions, please mail me.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |     http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html     /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]