Subject: Is there an archive of this list?

From: Hans Bogaards <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:18:09 +0200

Hi,

I'm new on this list. Is there an archive of this list somewhere, so I could
look there first before asking some faq here?
-- 
Tot mails!                        "You can't help respecting someone
Hans                                    who can spell Tuesday,
                                     even if he spells it wrong"
                                                      Winnie the Pooh
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 12:59:29 +0100 (BST)

> look there first before asking some faq here?

Yes there is.  It's a trifle ad-hoc, and I haven't updated it in a while,
but try ftp://ftp.barnet.ac.uk/pub/Acorn/armlinux/.  There's some other
stuff there too, such as iscafs and a few replacement RPMS that I cooked
up.  I'll do a couple more months of mailing list archives RSN.

Someone volunteered to do a web variant of this, but that's not
materialised yet to the best of my knowledge.

-- 
Set Alias$Case Set Alias$[ |||| |MSet Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ \ Matthew
"" |MSet Alias$When If %0=%%0 Then Set Alias$[ "" ||MIf %0=%%0    \ Wilcox
Then Set Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ |||||||||||||||| ||MIf       \
%0=%%0 Then Set Alias$When Set Alias$[ ||||||||||||||||
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]