Subject: *** RE-READ THIS ***

From: Russ King <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:53:42 +0100 (BST)

Look 'ere you lot.

I *am* definitely subscribed to the list.

Do not include me in the CC: on *any* mailings whatsoever, *even* if you're
replying to one already on the mailing list if you're sending your mail
to the list.

This goes for *all* mails to the list.

I *don't* want to download twice as much email each night.

The amount of redundant mail I'm getting is proving to be more a problem
than Internet Spam!!!

Please STOP IT NOW, or else I shall cause these CC:'d mails to bounce
straight back to you.

I've tried asking nicely, but I'm afraid that didn't work.

Thank you.

(Very hacked off).

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Vincent PENNE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:02:05 +0200

I've tried to compile libg++-2.7. It works fine with small programm
(like hello world, or a little bigger : playsid (which works very fine
!)) But when I try more complex programm, I have big problem : for
example wxWindows library. Actually, it works as far as I do not need
the standard C library, which make me think that there is a conflict
between the two. Actually it would be very understandable since libc is
a version less than 2.7 (2.6 I think ?)
Does anybody have already compiled a working c++ library ?
Thank 
 Vincent.

/==========================================================\
|     Vincent PENNE,          Centre de Physique Theorique |
|Tel. (0033)4 91 26 95 04       CNRS - LUMINY - Case 907   |
|Fax. (0033)4 91 26 95 53      F-13288 MARSEILLE CEDEX 9   |
|Email: [email-masked]          FRANCE              |
|http://www.cpt.univ-mrs.fr                                |
\==========================================================/
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]