Subject: *** IMPORTANT *** READ THIS NOW ***

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 21:23:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

For those of you who don't know, I am both subscribed to this list,
and maintainer of the list.  As such, I would like those of you
who post to the list to take this into account.

Since I am subscribed to the list, I do get it's emails.  As such,
there is no point in CC:'ing the mail to me at any of my addresses
whatsoever.

It does start to become a little annoying receiving 2 or maybe 3 copies
of the same email...

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]