Subject: IscaFS 0.04

From: Phil Norman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:52:07 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

After yesterday's complete stupidity (or forgetfulness, or both), I've 
actually brought IscaFS with me today and have just uploaded it to 
ftp.barnet.ac.uk.  ftp.barnet is IscaFS's new home since, as you may know 
already, IscaFS is now being cowritten by Matthew Wilcox and myself, and 
using ftp.barnet we can both upload to it.  So there is the place to look 
from now on for future releases (although they'll still be announced on 
here).

I think I've already mentioned the new features/bug fixes yesterday, so 
I'll just tell you where to get it:

ftp://ftp.barnet.ac.uk/pub/Acorn/armlinux/iscafs

In that directory there are two files, 'iscafs.0.04.zip' which is the 
current version, 'iscafs.txt' which is a short text file describing 
what the zip file is, and 'iscafs.zip' which is a symbolic link which 
will always be updated to point to the latest version of IscaFS.

Anyway, bye for now, and good luck with IscaFS (IOW, I hope there aren't 
any bugs I don't know about ;-).

See ya,
Phil

-- 
Rule of programming #4: The length of time taken to find a bug is
	directly proportional to its simplicity.

Phil Norman, mailing from Exeter University.
email:	[email-masked]		[email-masked]
URL:	http://newton.ex.ac.uk/general/ug/norman

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:12:16 +0100 (BST)

Phil Norman
> already, IscaFS is now being cowritten by Matthew Wilcox and myself, and 

Phil's too kind!  I've implemented volume naming in my personal copy,
and I'll make those diffs available RSN, that is, as soon as I borrow
a monitor for my RPC.  As an added bonus, I also do disc cycle, cos it
was easy to add.

-- 
Set Alias$Case Set Alias$[ |||| |MSet Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ \ Matthew
"" |MSet Alias$When If %0=%%0 Then Set Alias$[ "" ||MIf %0=%%0    \ Wilcox
Then Set Alias$Otherwise Set Alias$[ |||||||||||||||| ||MIf       \
%0=%%0 Then Set Alias$When Set Alias$[ ||||||||||||||||
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]