Subject: Linux-ARM mailing lists...

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 10:32:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all.

I'd like to get some opinions about the mailing list, and whether the
one main mailing list is sufficient.

Some people have been mentioning that they are unsubscribing because it
has too much activity on it.

Currently, everything to do with ARM Linux is on the one mailing list,
linux-arm@vger, however we do have [email-masked] (I think it's
still active), so in effect we have some 'spare' room.

If you think that the linux-arm:
a) is too diverse in subject content
b) is too busy

then please mail [email-masked].

Thanks.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 15:24:12 +0000 (GMT)

Philip Blundell writes:
> That said, I was thinking the other day that maybe creating a new list for 
> people interested in actively working on the code might be a good idea.

Why take the bother of creating a new list when there's an arm-linux list
hanging around on tardis that's not in use?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |