Subject: installation problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:38:49 GMT

Hello there,
I am a futur user of arm-linux. I got a problem at the moment during the
installation : I planed to install linux from a hard drive prepared on a
PC. So I put the RedHat distribution and used the installer. All went OK
up to a point, just after the install programm asked me if I wanted to
configure LAN (and I replied no), then it told me that it could not find
any kernel. I don't know at all WHERE am I ssupposed to put the kernel in
the install tree, and it seems to be specified nowhere ... Please help !

 Vincent Penne.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 21:22:05 +0000 (GMT)

[email-masked] writes:
>...

The answer to your problem can be found in question 6 on
http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/armlinux/faq.html
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |