Subject: Crystal Ball

From: Charles Esson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:48:35 -0500

Digital sells semiconductor division.
Netscape make source available to net.
Digital sell to Compact.

We are all working on the wrong products, crystal balls, I tell you
thats a product this industry needs.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:21:23 +0000 (GMT)

Charles Esson writes:
DEC sues Intel.

> Digital sells semiconductor division.

to Intel in return for a bank...

> Netscape make source available to net.

Not yet they haven't.

> Digital sell to Compact.

Erm, yes, well.

> thats a product this industry needs.

Crystal balls?  Why?  What's wrong with a time machine?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |