Subject: those partitions

From: G a r a n <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 20:17:08 +0000

hi

Russell mentioned his main card was acorn SCSI and seeing as SCSIDM offer
either an all riscos drive, or some riscos with the infuriating and
seemingly undeletable riscix table afterwards, I'd be interested to know how
exactly anyone manages to create a riscos partition with free space
afterwards using an Acorn SCSI card.  I've tried and tried.  Incidently, why
the weird message from fdisk on the root floppy when trying to write
partitions... (I thought I was sorted with fdisk!)

Just formatting the whole disc as free space gives me free space in Partman
but then, despite the 'new' option not being shaded, It won't let me create
partitions....

I can't believe I'm the only one with Acorn SCSI (although I'm perfectly
willing to believe I'm the only one stupid enough to be unable to use it...)

Thanks

Garan Jenkin
-- 
garan @ digiserve . com     

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]