Subject: Re: Other troubles compiling the kernel

From: "Ka'Plaagh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 13:35:06 -0000 (GMT)

Russell (and linux-armers)

        I've got a natty piece of software which talks enough angel
(as in ARM's debug target) protocol down a serial wire to upload
any old image into memory and run it.   It builds/runs on both Intel
and Alpha Linux.  It is, of course, freely reusable and distributable.
Is there any chance of including it on your web site as it is useful
with any ARM based board/system running angel?

Dave

----------------------------------------------------------------------
David A Rusling                         Principal Engineer
European Semiconductor Applications     Digital Equipment Co Ltd.,
        Engineering                     PO Box 121,
                                        Imperial Way,
                                        Worton Grange
                                        Reading RG2 0TU
Linux, Alpha, StrongArm, PCI            Tel: UK-(0)1734-204380
                                        Fax: UK-(0)1734-203133
----------------------------------------------------------------------