Subject: New kernel source & kernels...

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:32:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all!

There is now new kernel source on the FTP site, along with a new kernel.
This fixes various problems with the console (hopefully including the
notorious the 1MB VRAM bug).

Please note that the web pages have moved again, however, the web address
should stay the same (http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html).

There may have been some disruption to the web pages during the move,
however everything should be back to normal now.

The FTP site has not moved yet, but should be moving in the next few
days, so please bear with us during these times.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]