Subject: Re: linux ftp site

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 20:34:35 +0000 (GMT)

Tom Garcia writes:
> I have recently been trying to connect to the ARM linux ftp site and
> always receive Connection refused, I presume from /~rmk/armlinux.html that
> the files have been moved, however I have searched all the pages and
> cannot find the name of a new or mirror site.

It would appear that the machine that has the ARM Linux FTP site on has
suffered a denial of service attack from savaja.pp.fi, and as such FTP
will not be available from this machine this weekend.

You can thank someone in Amsterdam for that!
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |         Russell King        [email-masked]       --- ---
  | | | |     http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html     /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Christian Kohlschuetter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 14:20:50 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>

> You can thank someone in Amsterdam for that!

finland rather?
-- 
   Christian Kohlschuetter                          [email-masked]
   Wombat                               http://www.hof.baynet.de/~wombat

---

From: Alexander Kjeldaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 01:32:16 +0100 (MET)

Does anybody know whether the ARM Architecture Reference is available
online?

astor

--
 Alexander Kjeldaas, Guardian Networks AS, Trondheim, Norway
 http://www.guardian.no/