Subject: My email addresses

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 00:27:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all!

As some people may have already realised, I have some new email addresses:
	[email-masked]		- me
	[email-masked]		- linux stuff
	[email-masked]	- web stuff
These ones I can't read from work.

My soton ones:
	[email-masked]		- effectively the same as
			[email-masked], but I can read it occasionally
			while at work.  This will remain for the time being.

	[email-masked]		- my dying account, which should not
			be used any more.  If you do have a reference to it,
			change  it for one of the others.

I leave it to your disgression as to which to use, but don't mail all of them.
Max 2.  I don't really want to download your mail too many times. ;)
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]