Subject: How are using EBSA-110?

From: Olof Backing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 11:39:02 +0100

Hello!
How many out there are using the EBSA-110 board? As far as I can see only
me myself and Russell are using the board, but I might be mistaken... The
reason why I'm asking is that I need some input/experience on
running/developing for the EBSA-110 board. I'm using PC Linux for development.

/Olof

Olof Backing     Net Insight AB              Phone: +46-8 449 22 36
                 Ingenjörsvägen 3, 2tr       Fax:   +46-8 449 22 40
                 S-117 43 Stockholm          mailto:[email-masked]
                 Sweden                      http://www.netinsight.se

---

From: Michael Short <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 97 11:58:00 PST

I am currently have an EBSA-110 Eval board from DEC..

I have never actually gotten Linux running on it, but
I have compiled some simple programs with the Arm software develo kit

and sent them through the serial port and executed teh code trhrough the   
debugger..

I have tried several times to get an ARM Linux kernel running in this   
machine..

I have failed.. Now it sits here looking immpressive at my desk..

:-(   <--- sad guy with cool toy.. that he cant get running

I doubt I could be much help.. but I have specs and books all over the   
place
If you needed info on things I may be able to send you info.

just lemme know

 -M Short
[email-masked]

      *SNIP*
 -----Original Message-----
From: owner-linux-arm-outgoing   
[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 1997 11:39 AM
To: linux-arm
Subject: How are using EBSA-110?

Hello!
How many out there are using the EBSA-110 board? As far as I can see only
me myself and Russell are using the board, but I might be mistaken... The
reason why I'm asking is that I need some input/experience on
running/developing for the EBSA-110 board. I'm using PC Linux for   
develop=
ment.

/Olof

*SNIP*