Subject: Sometimes It is better not to say things at all

From: Michael Short <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 97 14:37:00 PST

I have been reading some of the recent posts, and I am upset at what I   
have been reading.

I do not have a lot to contribute to this project.
I am a horrible programmer, and my time is very limited..

I would like to say thank you to Russell King and all of the other   
persons who
take time and contribute ideas and things to this project. I do not   
contribute to the project
and I am therfore not going to speak up and request some special drivers,   
or compatability with
something that doesn't work for me.

I am just happy with what has been done on the project so far, and I am   
happy that there are people that
have taken time to devote to this project. I really like using linux, and   
being able to use linux on my
Risc PC is great.

I have been recently been upset with remarks about how people are unhappy   
with how things are going,
also complaints about some persons connection being slow, etc. etc....
I just feel that fighting and complaining may anger some individuals that   
are putting forth a ton of effort to the project.

I would like to see the project continue and be successful.

I just feel that there has been some chaos building, and I would hate for   
things to fall apart at this point..

Thank You for taking the time to read this..

 -M Short