Subject: Linux for ARM news archives

From: xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:37:18 -0800

Where can I find the Linux Arm related news archives

Thanks.

Xin Ye

[email-masked]

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:35:35 +0000

>Where can I find the Linux Arm related news archives

I'm not sure there are any.  It would be a handy service for someone on a 
fixed Internet connection to set up, though.

p.

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 22:27:27 +0000 (GMT)

> fixed Internet connection to set up, though.

I'm /fairly/ sure I mentioned on this list before, I have an ftp'able elm
inbox available as ftp://ftp.barnet.ac.uk/pub/Acorn/armlinux.  I move
stuff into it as and when I get it.  It dates back to January.  I only
do this cos it's easy - don't ask me to present it in a more friendly
format or to make it available as a gzip, though I might consider splitting
it into months if anyone wants this feature (would be simple to update the
symlink from my mail folder to the ftp directory)