Subject: Whoopz Again..

From: Michael Short <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 97 11:26:00 PDT

Boy I am becoming a reglar.. posting with out figuring what
the heck is going on..

I was just reading mail from a mailing list in which programmers deveolp   
things on diffrent platforms..

including the Amiga, and Arm, etc..

I did not realize that I was reading into the Arm mailing list already..
I thought I was still reading from another mailing list..

my appologies again.. for my last message..

I am not aware of the Amiga family, or the models, I do no of the Acorn   
310..

so I figured I could try to help..

I figured I could point them in the right direction if the needed linux   
info for an Acorn machine..

little did I realize I was reading and replying to an Arm linux   
question..

Stupid ME..

so I basically shoul not worry about it because if they are on this list,   
then they know whats going on probably..

my appologiez once again..

I am once again embarassed..

sheesh.. I hope this isn't the start of another horrible week for me..

sorry again,,

 -M Short

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 21:50:17 +0100 (BST)

Michael Short writes:
> ...

Don't worry - I know of three people at work (including myself) who have
had a very bad day this Monday - it's not just you.  Maybe it's the
start of a Martian invasion plan to confuse us...

Now emmm, what was I errr saying?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |