Subject: .rpm files

From: Michael Short <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 97 17:01:00 PDT

Is there a utility to open up the .rpm files in the arm-linux   
distribution.

Thanx

---

From: Ale Terlevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:04:33 +0100 (BST)

> Is there a utility to open up the .rpm files in the arm-linux   

man rpm ?
(Assuming you've installed the rpm-2.3-1a5.arm.rpm!)

Ale.

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:09:20 +0100 (BST)

> Is there a utility to open up the .rpm files in the arm-linux   

rpm.

Type rpm --help for more information.  It should be installed in
/usr/bin or /bin once the installation is complete.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |