Subject: Question about EBSA110

From: "Kyle A.D. Mestery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 14:25:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hi.  I was wondering what the current status of the EBSA110 eval board is
with regards to arm-linux.  My company has one of these boards, and we
would like to use it to run a free Unix so we can test some code on it.
The arm-linux web pages mentions some things about the EBSA, but nothing
specific.  Is there some documents somewhere describing the process of
getting Linux on this board, and a pointer to a kernel?  Thanks in
advance, and please include me in any replies as I am not subscribed to
the list.

Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group
7600 Boone Ave. N.,  Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
[email-masked], [email-masked]

---

From: Mike Cruse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 15:00:21 -0700

> advance, and please include me in any replies as I am not subscribed to

I also have one of these boards. Does anyone have linux running one?

Mike Cruse
Conservation Through Innovation

---

From: Rich Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 23:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

> I also have one of these boards. Does anyone have linux running one?
Me too. Any chnace there is a bootable image out there?

						-Rich