Subject: kernel source?

From: Bernhard Mogens Ege <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 14:34:06 GMT

Hi,

I would like to build my own kernel and can only find the patches.

Can someone point me to the location of the actual kernel source? I did
look at www.redhat.com, but am unsure about what to fetch.

I am looking for version 2.0.31.

Bernhard

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Bernhard Mogens Ege, M.Sc.E.E.  |           | E-mail:      [email-masked]
 Laboratory of Image Analysis    |      /(   | Direct call:   +45 96 35 87 85
 Institute of Electronic Systems |   ._//(   | Switchboard:   +45 96 35 80 80
 Aalborg University              |  /  |  \  | Fax:           +45 98 15 40 08
 Frederik Bajersvej 7, D1-205    |  A  A  U  | Homepage:
 DK-9220 Aalborg East            |           | http://www.vision.auc.dk/~bme
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Home: H.C.Andersens Vej 26 st.mf., DK-9000 Aalborg, Phone: +45 20 42 99 26
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ale Terlevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:59:42 +0100 (BST)

> I am looking for version 2.0.31.

 The latest patches to turn 2.0.30 into 2.0.31 seems to be
http://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/public/Mirrors/tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/sources/system/testing/pre-patch-2.0.31-9.gz

Ale.