Subject: The Affliction...

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 00:25:48 +0100 (BST)

Hi all!

Well, it would appear that the ARM Linux Web pages are currently off line,
due to a machine requiring a total refit (new motherboard and hard drive
I think soton said).  I can't do anything about it at the moment, however,
I'm trying to get something arranged to give more information at the
following address:

http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk92/armlinux.html

Until I get it sorted out, please check the above address for more
information.

Ultimately, the web pages will move onto another machine, and this
address will then display a warning with a link to the correct address.

This transition may also be fraught with problems.  However, if you find
that after a week of the warning and the real pages are not apparant, then
please mail me.

The FTP server is still available however at this time.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King        [email-masked]        --- ---
  | | | |    http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/home.html      /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |