Subject: www problems...

From: Bernhard Mogens Ege <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 08:29:07 GMT

Hi

I dont seem to have access to the www server:

http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html

I do have access to:

http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/

Is it being moved or something like that?

Bernhard

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Bernhard Mogens Ege, M.Sc.E.E.  |           | E-mail:      [email-masked]
 Laboratory of Image Analysis    |      /(   | Direct call:   +45 96 35 87 85
 Institute of Electronic Systems |   ._//(   | Switchboard:   +45 96 35 80 80
 Aalborg University              |  /  |  \  | Fax:           +45 98 15 40 08
 Frederik Bajersvej 7, D1-205    |  A  A  U  | Homepage:
 DK-9220 Aalborg East            |           | http://www.vision.auc.dk/~bme
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Home: H.C.Andersens Vej 26 st.mf., DK-9000 Aalborg, Phone: +45 20 42 99 26
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Olof Backing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 14:55:29 +0200

>Is it being moved or something like that?

As of this afternoon all is working just fine.

/Olof

Olof Backing     Net Insight AB              Phone: +46-8 449 22 36
                 Ingenjörsvägen 3, 2tr       Fax:   +46-8 449 22 40
                 S-117 43 Stockholm          mailto:[email-masked]
                 Sweden                      http://www.netinsight.se

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 14:15:05 +0100 (BST)

> http://www.arm.uk.linux.org/~rmk/armlinux.html

I don't see a problem with it.  Do you want to try again?
(for reference, I'm accessing this from loughborough university)