Subject: crt0.o missing.

From: Ale Terlevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 20:06:07 +0100 (BST)

I seem to remember someone mentioning this before, but as I can't find 
an archive for the newsgroup anywhere, I'll have to bear the shame of 
reasking te question :(

  Where can I get crt0.o?

I've just got the standard system from ftp.arm.uk.linux.org using the FTP 
install. 

  Can anyone help?  I'd love to be able to compile!

Ale.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 21:36:13 +0100 (BST)

>   Can anyone help?  I'd love to be able to compile!

Still?!?!?!?!?  Hmm, seems like it.  I thought I fixed that problem!

Righty ho.  This time it's fixed!  arm-aout-libs*-4.6.27-1a6.arm.rpm will
contain crt0.o!  (And I must have waisted some time on the phone!)

So who would like to zmodem it off me?  I ain't goingna upload the ~2MB
again for the libraries quite yet.  If some one would be so kind...
Especially as our fax machine got zapped in some thunderstorms and
my machine is now handles the fax, it seems to be on all the time, so
is available for someone to pull stuff off (once they mail me first!)

Thanks!
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |       Russell King      [email-masked]         --- ---
  | | | | http://whirligig.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~rmk92/home.html  /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |      *  who wishes that he was in Hong Kong  *      ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

---

From: Ale Terlevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 23:39:54 +0100 (BST)

> Still?!?!?!?!?  Hmm, seems like it.  I thought I fixed that problem!

  I've extracted it from 
/pub/armlinux/OLD-stuff/distribution/gcc/disk1/libccs.tgz

  This seems to work. At least enough to let me compile a kernel, a 
window manager, and most importantly XBlast!

Ale.