Subject: a5k system

From: Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:21:42 +0100 (BST)

Hi 

I've noticed that the A5K kernel is now on the ftp site (there may well
have been an announcement but I seem to have lost a bit of connectivity
with the outside world recently). 

There appears to be no install disk for the A5K in the
/pub/armlinux/distrib/RedHat/disks directory.  Has anyone any idea when
it is likely to arrive ??

Thanks 

H.

-- 
 Howard Windsor   Email:[email-masked]  otherwise known as warthog
"On Christmas day, you can't get sore, your fellow man you must adore,
there's time to rob him all the more the other 364"
                                          Tom Lehrer

---

From: Richard Townsend <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:42:16 +0100 (BST)

> it is likely to arrive ??

The A5k kernel has been around for a few months now, but no sign of the 
root disk. Apparently, there are kernel problems which mean that a root 
disk has to wait (please, please fix it chaps!)

> there's time to rob him all the more the other 364"

"Ahmid the yuccas and the thissles,
 Ahl watch the guided missles"
                                            Tom Lehrer

Rich

+-------------------------------------+--------------------+
| Richard Townsend                    |                    |
| Department of Physics & Astronomy   | "Old pond,         |
| University College London           |   frog jumps in -  |
| Gower Street                        |    plop"           |
| London WC1E 6BT                     |                    |
| Work: (0171) 419 3410               |              Basho |
| Home: (0171) 284 0888 Ext 8037      |                    |
+-------------------------------------+--------------------+