Subject: crt0.o - solved, hopefully

From: Joseph Heenan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:02:28 +0100

Hi,

If anyone else was struggling like I was at compiling a crt0.o, and
hasn't sussed it out yet, grab crt0.o from:

ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/arm/libc/static/crt0.0

Wish I spotted this before spending two evenings and a 4.5 meg
download trying to compile my own ;-)

It seems to be okay - hello world & a few others compile okay now,
haven't tested it exhaustively!

HTH someone,

Joseph

-- 
Joseph Heenan
email: [email-masked], [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 20:24:09 +0100 (BST)

>From tomorrow (Late Saturday) onwards, this will no longer be required
since the FTP site will be up to date, with this problem fixed.

Sorry it's taken so long, but that's the post for you!  I actually sent
the disks containing >10MB of problem-solving RPMs last Friday.

Again, sorry, but this is crt0.o is a little 'redundant' now...
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |       Russell King      [email-masked]         --- ---
  | | | | http://whirligig.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~rmk92/home.html  /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |      *  who wishes that he was in Hong Kong  *      ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |