Subject: dropped sub....

From: Richard Townsend <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 15:54:09 +0100 (BST)

vger appears to persistently drop my subscription - anyone else had this 
problem? Incidentaly, has there been any "hot" news in the last week 
which I may have missed due to a dropped sub?

cheers

Rich

+-------------------------------------+--------------------+
| Richard Townsend                    |                    |
| Department of Physics & Astronomy   | "Old pond,         |
| University College London           |   frog jumps in -  |
| Gower Street                        |    plop"           |
| London WC1E 6BT                     |                    |
| Work: (0171) 419 3410               |              Basho |
| Home: (0171) 284 0888 Ext 8037      |                    |
+-------------------------------------+--------------------+

---

From: David <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 17:18:29 +0100 (BST)

> which I may have missed due to a dropped sub?

Unless nobody's written a thing since the weekend (which I doubt, somehow) 
this has happened to me this weekend. I seem to remember posting a
question about A7000+ or something at the weekend and today is the first
day I've had messages since. (If anyone DID reply to my question, could
they possibly resend it direct to me please, cos I haven't received
anything for a week.)

Cheers,
David.

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 17:42:09 +0100 (BST)

> they possibly resend it direct to me please, cos I haven't received

I don't remember seeing your question.  Can you repost it?

BTW, the most likely reason for people getting mysteriously dropped is
that email to your account started bouncing. 

p.