Subject: A7000+ & ARMLinux (fwd)

From: David <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 18:45:45 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

Does anyone know what would I have to do to get ARMLinux going on an
A7000+, if I were to buy one? (i.e. what would be different to say, an
A5000) Will ARMLinux take advantage of the hardware FP in said machine by
default, or would I have to alter things?

Also: Whats the position on using a SCSI Zip drive?

Thanks,
David.

---

From: Philip Blundell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 00:24:51 +0100 (BST)

> default, or would I have to alter things?

It would probably work by default with FP.  ARMLinux uses a licensed
FPEmulator.

> Also: Whats the position on using a SCSI Zip drive?

It ought to work straight off.

p.