Subject: EBSA-285

From: "Kris Kelvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:15:06 -0700

Hi.

I am completely new to these lists and I wasn't able to
find an archive of what has been discussed here so
far, so please forgive me if you think I have polluted
your mailboxes.

I have just received the EBSA-285 evaluation board
and I wonder if anybody has managed to install Linux
on it yet. If so, I will be grateful for any comments
and suggestions.

Thanks,

Kris

---
Kris Kelvin

Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
http://www.mailexcite.com
unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [email-masked]

---

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 01:34:49 +0000 (GMT)

> far, so please forgive me if you think I have polluted

The archive is located at ftp.barnet.ac.uk:/pub/Acorn/armlinux/ I may
rename the individual files within there - I got criticised for using
2-digit years ;-)

At any rate, they're split by month and updated by me on an ad-hoc basis.
(if anyone knows how to train elm to work with symlinks, do let me know..)

---

From: Alan Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:37:12 +0000 (GMT)

> (if anyone knows how to train elm to work with symlinks, do let me know..)

No but there's a great tool called Mhonarc which you fire all the mail
archives through and get a per thread hyperlinked web site out of ..

---

From: Manar Hussain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:40:22 +0000

>archives through and get a per thread hyperlinked web site out of ..

If anyone has an archive in mbox format I'd be happy to set up a
continually updated web archive (much like Mhonarc but using our own
software).

Manar