Subject: Consecutive Telnet sessions on assabet don't work

From: "Latham, Steve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:48:17 -0500

I downloaded and used blob-kit-assabet-1.3.tar.gz that uses
2.4.0-test5-rmk1-np1 and telnet works great but only the first time.
Subsequent sessions hang at "connected", to local or remote clients. I've
had this problem on earlier versions of kernel/ramdisk combinations as well.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is it possible that sockets aren't
cleaned up?
Steve 

************************************ 
If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT. 
************************************ 

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]