Subject: system utilities of ARM File system

From: yjchang2k <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 00:36:49 +0800

Dear all:
    Do somebody know where to get the source code of the utilities program ( ls, cat vi ... etc). Then build the image like the ramdisk for SA1110 or SA1100.

Regards,

______________________________________

===================================================================
�Q�֦��v�W�W�j��50MB�W�jEmail? http://www.sinamail.com
�ФW�s����http://www.sina.com.tw

===================================================================
�Q�֦��v�W�W�j��50MB�W�jEmail? http://www.sinamail.com
�ФW�s����http://www.sina.com.tw

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Yung-Li Ji (©u¥Ã¥ß) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 10:57:49 +0800

There are two places where you can go. First, there are almost everything
in www.redhat.com. At least, I have gotten the source code of telnet, ls, cp
in
linux. Second,  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/utils/ is another famous
source
code ftp site.

Joe

yjchang2k wrote:

> Dear all:
>     Do somebody know where to get the source code of the utilities program
> ( ls, cat vi ... etc). Then build the image like the ramdisk for SA1110 or
> SA1100.
>
> Regards,
>
> ·Q¾Ö¦³¥v¤W¶W±jªº50MB¶W¤jEmail? http://www.sinamail.com
> ½Ð¤W·s®öºôhttp://www.sina.com.tw
>
> ·Q¾Ö¦³¥v¤W¶W±jªº50MB¶W¤jEmail? http://www.sinamail.com
> ½Ð¤W·s®öºôhttp://www.sina.com.tw
>