Subject: usb based ethernet card in StrongArm linux

From: "Sun, Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:36:13 -0400

Hi all:
   Does anybody know if there is usb based ethernet card which has linux
driver. so I can have two ethernet on SA1110, don't need the neponset
anymore?
Thank you!

Lei Sun

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Erik Mouw <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon 28 Aug 2000 19:24:47 +0100 (MDT)

> driver. so I can have two ethernet on SA1110, don't need the neponset

If you find an USB based ethernet card, you really need the Neponset. The
SA1110 alone is USB _client_, not an USB _master_.

Erik

-- 
Real Programmers consider "what you see is what you get" to be just as 
bad a concept in Text Editors as it is in women. No, the Real Programmer
wants a "you asked for it, you got it" text editor -- complicated, 
cryptic, powerful, unforgiving, dangerous.