Subject: bootpImage problem

From: Al Kam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

Am trying to build a zImage + initrd using "make
bootpImage" with linux-2.4.0-test6 kernel. HW target
is EBSA-285. Kernel build fails due to missing
bootp.lds file. Can anyone provide an example of a
bootp.lds file or explain its contents. Thanks.

Al

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:23:06 +0100 (BST)

> bootp.lds file or explain its contents. Thanks.

It is actually there, but make clean removes it ;(
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |            http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/            /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |