Subject: system utilities of ARM File system

From: yjchang2k <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 07:52:33 +0800

Dear all:
    Do somebody know where to get the source code of the utilities program ( ls, cat vi ... etc). Then build the image like the ramdisk for SA1110 or SA1100.

Regards,

______________________________________

===================================================================
�Q�֦��v�W�W�j��50MB�W�jEmail? http://www.sinamail.com
�ФW�s����http://www.sina.com.tw

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: "Daven Baptist" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:26:13 +0200

hello,
can someone tell me how to boot linux automaticaly after
turning on the assabet.

curently i have to upload the kernel and ram disk before it starts.
if my device driver goes wrong, i have to reaload the kernel

how can i place the kernel in rom/flash to speed up this process.

thanks,

Daven Baptist