Subject: Thanks!

From: "Sun, Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:52:03 -0400

Hi all:
   I am very happy that I finally finished poring linux to my SA1110
development board. Thanks for those kind people who gave me constructive
advice!! 
   By now I am not able to use the network service, when I built my kernel,
I didn't find the ethernet driver for my card ( compact flash, LP from
www.socketcom.com). Can anybody tell how to add driver ? Do I need to
rebuild my kernel or I can just add the driver into my ramdisk image in some
location.
   And also, I am very interested in learning further for the GNU utility ,
because when I went through the porting procedure, I found out that there
are very complicated directory strucure and millions of files. Can anybody
recommand me some books or online materials which cover the GNU utilities ,
specialy the directory structure and files description. At least give me
some idea that which dir is the outcome of building the binary utilies and
which are from buidling the compiler,..etc. I was relly confused by the
overlap of the file name and directory name.
   Thank you !

Regards
Lei Sun

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]