Subject: Trobule with Flash Memory!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:52:38 +0800 (CST)

Hi,i am try to use Intel StartaFlash (28F128J3A) with flash block driver.
It's wonderful for using Jflash to burn angel to it,and use mke2fs to 
make ext2 partation on flash memory.
Also i can mount partation 3 & 4 ,likes

----
none                      7260      6200       685  90% /
/dev/ram                  7260      6200       685  90% /
/dev/flash3              28441        13     26960   0% /mnt/disk3
/dev/flash2               2515        74      2313   3% /mnt/disk2
-----

and,put some files to disk2.(good..:p)!
Then trouble is comming,when i want to copy some file to disk3,it say:

---
[root@Linux disk3]$ls
EXT2-fs error (device flash(60,3)): ext2_readdir: bad entry in directory
#2: rec_len % 4 != 0 - offset=0, inode=4294967295, rec_len=65535,
name_len=255
EXT2-fs error (device flash(60,3)): ext2_readdir: bad entry in directory
#2: rec_len % 4 != 0 - offset=0, inode=4294967295, rec_len=65535,
name_len=255
[root@Linux disk3]$flash_request: write for part 3 at D0350400, size 1024
from 0xC165A400

----
Have any comment??

Thanks,

//Using 2.4.0-test4-np1 on Assabet

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]