Subject: Help

From: "Sun, Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 14:13:19 -0400

Dear sir:
      Sorry for my intrusion! I know you are an expert in linux kernel and
boot loader from www.handhelds.org. I was recently trying to port Linux to
SA1110 development board. I built the toochain, glibc, arm-linux c compiler
and linux kernel (zImage) successfully ( I didn't see error message when I
built them). I used the nicolas pitre's angboot utility to download the
kernel image and the ramdisk into my target, it seems nothing wrong when I
was downloading. But after all the job has been down and I started minicom ,
I can't see any message on the screen. it seems that the linux kernel didn't
run on my target. 
      UP to this point, I don't know what's wrong, since I even couldn't get
error message from the screen!
      I was wondering that after the kernel has been downloaded, what make
the kernel program to start,  is that going to be automatic after I define
the entry address in configuration file for nico's angleboot tools?
      Do you have any suggestion? I have been torturing by this problem for
a week. and realy need help!
      I appreciate your help!
Thank you

regards

Lei Sun

Lei Sun
Software Engineer
AEPTEC Microsystems, Inc.
Rockville, MD 20877

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]