Subject: network problem again!

From: "Sun, Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:56:26 -0400

Hi all:
   I have a linux running in Sa1110 assabet with socket comm. LP-CF ethernet
card. I played with it for a week until now my eth0 device are up, and every
thing seems fine, no error message when boot up. thanks for Nico and Jeff
for their big help.
   However there are still something wrong. when I try to ping localhost, it
shows "WARNING: received unknown ICMP packet"   when I try to ping other
machine on the net it shows "time out , waiting for Tx RDC" and with
"WARNING: received unknown ICMP packet" un-regularly.
   Anybody knows this problem? I double checked the cable and the ethernet
card. it's fine. So I have no idea it's the TCP/IP layer problem or ethernet
card driver layer problem. if it's the second one. Could any body give me
some hints how to debug it, since there is no any error in syslog and bootup
period.
   Please help me!!! 

Thank you! 

Lei Sun

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]