Subject: Sir doubt

From: Phani Kishore Talluri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:19:59 +0530 (IST)

Sir

	I am  trying to cross compile perl-5.6 for the sa1110 so that perl
can be ported.But it was not being linked and loaded .Please suggest me
some utilities for easy building the perl for sa1110.(Give me some sources
latest things )

waiting for your reply
yours sincerely
phani

"God never plays dice with universe"   --ALBERT EINSTEIN                
**********************************************************************
T.Phani Kishore  ( CSA dept )    |  S/O  T Sambasiva Rao  (lecturer)   
room#:E89,IISc hostel,           |  Nehru Nagar, Nandigama,Krishna dt, 
Bangalore.   560012              |  AP   521185
**********************************************************************
PHONE NO: $room:(080)3092622  $Lab: (080)3602095  $Home :(08678)77275     
visit me:www2.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~phanit

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]