Subject: interrupts from sa-1111 dev module?

From: Brad Parker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 15:16:22 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to get the ohci usb controller on the intel sa-1111 development
module to work.  I can talk to the controller but I can't get interrupts
to work.

I've verified that the SA-1111's interupt enable bits are being set
correctly by the inline routines in asm/arch-sa1100/irq.h..

I tried hitting the SA-1111's interrupt test registers with no luck.

I'm running kernel "int2.4.0-test1-ac7-rmk1-np5"

any ideas?  I can't find any other kernel code which uses the sa-1111
dev modules interrupts.

-brad

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 22:06:01 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm running kernel "int2.4.0-test1-ac7-rmk1-np5"

Please pick a later patch.  The SA1111 IRQ handling was broken until
recently.

Nicolas