Subject: tcpd!

From: "Sun, Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:13:59 -0400

Hi all:
   Does anybody know what is the program "tcpd" suppose to do? it seems that
it doesn't work well with my 2.4.0 arm-linux kernel. I am trying to rebuild
this program. Nico told me the source is in netwinder's website. I found a
source tcpdump-3.4-10.titan.a.src.rpm. Is this the source of "tcpd" and how
is it?

Thank you!

Lei Sun

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Rod Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:37:59 -0400 (EDT)

> source tcpdump-3.4-10.titan.a.src.rpm. Is this the source of "tcpd" and how

rpm -qf `which tcpd`

No, it comes from tcp_wrappers.  You should be able to use the source
from pretty much any recent tcp_wrappers source rpm.  The patched version
on netwinder.org is only really necessary if you are building ORBit.

It is available from:
	ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/pub/netwinder/SRPMS/dm/3.1-15/
		tcp_wrappers-7.6-9_nw1.src.rpm

-Rms

---

From: Rod Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:43:28 -0400 (EDT)

Incidently the source rpm from Titan contains the same fix as in the one
on netwinder.org (tcp_wrappers-7.6-9.titan.f.src.rpm).

-Rms