Subject: CONFIG_SA1111 vs. CONFIG_ASSABET_NEPONSET

From: "Seger, Justin M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:37:36 -0700

When compiling the kernel (linux-2.4.0-test2-ac1-rmk2-np3) with Neponset
support enabled, I get a slew of errors.

I found that a few places in the source tree
(include/asm-arm/arch-sa1100/{hardware,irq,irqs}.h and 
arch/arm/kernel/hw-sa1100.c), refer to CONFIG_SA1111 which isn't defined by
configure.  I'm not sure
whether the intention is for CONFIG_ASSABET_NEPONSET to imply CONFIG_SA1111,
or if CONFIG_SA1111
is supposed to be replaced by CONFIG_ASSABET_NEPONSET (or vice versa).  I've
patched my own source tree
to fix this, however I am wondering what the planned fix is.  (Those four
files can be simply fixed using sed).

Anyway, thanks in advance,
Justin Seger

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:22:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Seger, Justin M wrote:

> is supposed to be replaced by CONFIG_ASSABET_NEPONSET.

The former.  

That's probably a missing bit in my last patch.

I'll release an updated one really soon and check for that problem.
Thanks!

Nicolas