Subject: which patches?

From: Clive Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 02:52:45 -0700

I think I'm missing something here. If I start with the kernel sources in
linux-2.4.0-test1, do I need to find and apply patches (something like)
linux-2.4.0test-ac1 ... linux-2.4.0test-ac6 before I apply Russell's
2.4.0test1-ac6-rmk1? Or, do I start with the kernel sources and just apply
2.4.0test-ac6-rmk1 (I suspect that this is the wrong option). If its the
former, can anyone tell me where to get the ac1-6 patches from? I've looked
everywhere I can think of, but I can find no trace...

TIA
Clive

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:20:44 +0100 (BST)

> linux-2.4.0-test1, do I need to find and apply patches (something like)

Yes.

> linux-2.4.0test-ac1 ... linux-2.4.0test-ac6

No.  Just the 2.4.0test1-ac6 patch is needed.

> can anyone tell me where to get the ac1-6 patches from?

Your nearest kernel mirror - /pub/linux/kernel/people/alan/2.4.0test
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |            http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/            /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |