Subject: PROJ: request for ARM Linux related project info

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 17:47:19 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I'm considering setting up a page on the web site containing a list of
what people are doing, specifically I'm after the following information.
It would be useful if everyone who is "heading up" a project respond
to this so that we can get as clear a picture as possible.

The following list is a guide only.  Nothing is compulsary, but it helps
to provide as full a picture as possible. Note that all information
provided will be going on the web, so if you're not happy about the
information being made public, don't provide it.

If there is any extra information you'd like to provide, please do.

I may setup an automated email-based system so that the maintainers
can supply updates as and when needed once the initial information
has been correlated.

One line project summary:
Maintainer (name)       :
Maintainer (email)      :
Expected completion date:
Detailed description    :
Other Info              :
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |            http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/            /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]