Subject: Kernel config for LinkUp 7200 chip (ARM 720T core)

From: Jeff Sutherland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:51:04 -0400

Which config in the 2.3.99-prex kernel would be the best place to start
working on a port to this chip?  The 720T core looks similar to the
SA1100...

Regards,
//Jeff

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 19:40:06 +0100 (BST)

> working on a port to this chip?  The 720T core looks similar to the

It's already been done.  Check the patch system.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |            http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/            /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

---

From: Steve Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:47:23 -0500

> working on a port to this chip?  The 720T core looks similar to the
Uhh, well, I already have the kernel booting on the LinkUp 7200SDB. I have
submitted some preliminary patches to Russell, but he had some problems with
them (which were all valid), and I am making changes.

-Steve

-- 
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer
 Public Key: 'finger [email-masked]'
 FPR1: E124 6E1C AF8E 7802 A815
 FPR2: 7D72 829C 3386 4C4A E17D