Subject: RE: Framebuffer driver on Assabet

From: Jeff Sutherland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 15:34:44 -0400

> What rev/phase of Assabet are you running?  What make/model 
> LCD does it have?
> Also what do you mean by AssabetPlus? Do you mean an Assabet 
> w/ Neponsett
> attached?
> 
> It sounds like a mismatch with your LCD, or possibly a bad LCD cable.
> The working Assabets we have are all phase 4 boards w/ Sharp LCD Model
> #LQ039Q2DS54
> (data sheet at
> http://www.sharpsma.com/datasheets/displays/tft/lq039q2ds54_d.pdf).
> 
> Erik

Well, we have an older version, and a phase 4 version.  I assume by "phase
4" you're referring to the package version noted on that little yellow
sticker on the back of the Assabet board?  Both are broke with or without
their Neponset boards attached.  Might it have something to do with the way
the console is set up?  I'm running the console out serial port 3 rather
than use the LCD and keyboard at this point...

//Jeff

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 15:48:08 -0400 (EDT)

> than use the LCD and keyboard at this point...

There is no keyboard support what so ever for Assabet at the moment.  The
only current input mean is a serial console.

Nicolas