Subject: Re: Error message when booting arm-linux assabet

From: "Chien-Min Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 09:53:09 +0800 (CST)

>>      However, I got the following error message:
>> 
>>      Kernel panic: No init found.  Try passing init= option to kernel.
>> 
>>      Does this mean that the ramdis image I used is an broken one!??
>>      Or it has other meaning!??

>I can be both, but most likely a broken ramdisk since the kernel actually
>mounted it.  Did you use ramdisk_img.gz from
>ftp.netwinder.org/users/n/nico?  Did you configured the kernel with ELF
>binary support?

     Yes, I did both operations.
     Maybe I need to redownload ramdisk_img.gz, and try again!
     Thanks!!

kirk

--
----== Mailed via Openfind ==-----
http://mail2000.com.tw/ ���ѧK�O�� e-mail �H�c�A��

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]