Subject: Kernel for 7500FE

From: Lavu Sridhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:59:31 +0530 (IST)

Hello, I am compiling the Linux Kernel 2.3.99 pre5 and using the
arm-linux cross Tool Chain made up of binutils 2.9.5.0.22 for a Cirrus
Logic ARM 7500FE processor. 

During the make of kernel, i am getting the following 2 error messages :
How do overcome these errors:

			ERROR1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
make[3]: Entering directory `/linux/drivers/char'
/skiff/local/bin/arm-linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/linux/include -Wall
-Wstrict-pro$In file included from /linux/include/linux/vt_buffer.h:19,
                 from /linux/include/linux/selection.h:10,
                 from tty_io.c:97:
/linux/include/asm/vga.h:6: asm/arch/vga.h: No such file or directory

			ERROR2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

make[3]: Entering directory `/linux/drivers/video'
/skiff/local/bin/arm-linux-gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/linux/include -Wall
-Wstrict-pro$vgacon.c: In function `vgacon_startup':
vgacon.c:288: `PCIMEM_BASE' undeclared (first use in this function)
vgacon.c:288: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
vgacon.c:288: for each function it appears in.)
vgacon.c: In function `vgacon_do_font_op':
vgacon.c:721: `PCIMEM_BASE' undeclared (first use in this function)
vgacon.c:715: warning: `charmap' might be used uninitialized in this
function
make[3]: *** [vgacon.o] Error 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]