Subject: where is XF86_FBDev ?

From: "Kim WonKook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:50:35 +0900

I saw that XF86_FBDev is available on SA1100.

But, I could not find XF86_FBDev X Server.

Where is XF86_FBDev XServer ??

I'll try them in SA1110.

thanks.

- Wonkook Kim.
�{.n�+����ܨ~�칻�&ޖ)�Ū���z[h����&�X��ƫ�X��+��

---

From: [email-masked] (Erik Mouw)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:27:10 +0200 (CEST)

> Warning: base64 decoder saw premature EOF!

(Could you please configure your mailer to send plain text as plain
text? It is currently base64 encoded, which shouldn't be a real
problem, but unfortunately Microsoft Outlook has errors in its
base64 implementation.)

> Where is XF86_FBDev XServer ??

It is available at www.xfree86.org (and mirrors), but you must compile
it yourself.

Erik

-- 
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Department
of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems,
Delft University of Technology, PO BOX 5031,  2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www-ict.its.tudelft.nl/~erik/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Peter Naulls <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:36:27 +0100

> It is available at www.xfree86.org (and mirrors), but you must compile

It's also compiled in an ARM Debian package, if you feel like trying
to extract it.

Peter

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Peter Naulls - [email-masked]
 Homepage - http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM - http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/java/
 Debian Linux on RiscPCs - http://www.erble.freeserve.co.uk/
------------------------------------------------------------------------