Subject: as syntax for arm

From: "���إ�"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:36:59 +0800 (CST)

Dear All:

      I am looking forward as manual.
      Could any one tell me how to get or make the manual of gcc and binutils??
      I mean the .ps or .pdf format one not the online one.
    
      Also, I am wondering that the directives of as, like [, ], CODE ...etc  
      are same with ARM SDT assembler??

Have a nice day!!

kirk

--
----== Mailed via Openfind ==-----
http://mail2000.com.tw/ ���ѧK�O�� e-mail �H�c�A��

---

From: Erik Mouw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:18:22 +0100 (MET)

>       I mean the .ps or .pdf format one not the online one.

You can make the PostScript files yourself. The gcc and binutils manuals
are written in texinfo, from which you can generate info file, PostScript
or HTML output. "make dvi" in a configured gcc or binutils build tree will
make all documentation in dvi, from which you can generate PostScript with
the dvips utility.

>       are same with ARM SDT assembler??

I can't tell, I don't use the ARM SDT assembler. Have a look at the
assembly files in th Linux kernel tree for inspiration.

Erik

-- 
J.A.K. (Erik) Mouw, Information and Communication Theory Group, Department
of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems,
Delft University of Technology, PO BOX 5031,  2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email [email-masked]
WWW: http://www-ict.its.tudelft.nl/~erik/

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]