Subject: Choice of development kernel version...

From: Jeff Sutherland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:09:08 -0500

I managed to (apparently) successfully build a cross platform development
toolchain using binutils-2.9.5.0.27, gcc-2.95.2 (patched) and glibc-2.1.3,
using headers from a patched 2.2.13 kernel.  What would be the most
appropriate kernel version and patches to begin development with for a
SA1110 processor?  (We have several Intel eval boards, Assabet and Zilker,
floating around).

Regards,
//Jeff Sutherland
Accelent Systems, Inc.

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Nicolas Pitre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:22:32 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Jeff Sutherland wrote:

> What would be the most

Clearly you should start from my latest 2.3.x patch that you could find on
ftp.netwinder.org/users/n/nico.  Also subscribe to the SA1100 Linux
mailing list which address is  [email-masked].

Nicolas