Subject: Itsy schematics and updated Linux software available

From: Deborah Wallach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:53:48 -0800

In order to promote collaboration and to advance the state of pocket
computing research, Compaq Computer Corporation's Research Laboratories are
making available the schematics and manufacturing information for the Itsy
V1.5 Pocket Computer.  The Itsy is a flexible research platform, based on
the StrongARM 1100, intended to enable hardware and software research in
pocket computing.  It is a small, low-power handheld device with a highly
flexible interface, designed to encourage the development of innovative
research projects, such as novel user interfaces, new applications, power
management techniques, hardware extensions, etc.  The information we are
making available includes the hardware specifications, a low level monitor,
and the Linux source code for the Itsy.

Information about the project is available at: 
www.research.compaq.com/wrl/itsy
More information on the distribution and how to download it is available at:
www.research.compaq.com/wrl/itsy/download.html

			 Deborah Wallach
			 Western Research Laboratory
			 Compaq Computer Corporation

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]