Subject: Mailing lists moving...

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:08:27 +0000 (GMT)

To all subscribers of the following mailing lists:

	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]

Over the next few days, the mailing lists will be migrated to a new machine.
Please note that there is the possibility that any new subscriptions/
any unsubscriptions sent over the next day or so will be lost.

If you receive a majordomo reply for your request, please check the mail
headers to find out which machine it has come from.  If it was sent out
by 'zen.ics.uwe.ac.uk' then only the old lists have handled it.  Please
resend the request in a couple of days.

There is no need to re-subscribe to the lists - at the time of writing,
both mailing list sites contain exactly the same subscriber database.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]