Subject: The fb device in /dev/fb

From: yan fuxiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:27:29 +0800 (CST)

I have built the frame buffer of SA1100 in arm linux
kernel.but I can not find the device in the
/dev/fb.Who can tell me why and who to make a device
of SA1100 frame buffer in the /dev/fb. 
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:15:17 +0000 (GMT)

> of SA1100 frame buffer in the /dev/fb. 

mknod -m 600 /dev/fb0 c 29 0
ln -s fb0 /dev/fb
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |