Subject: Movement of ARM stuff

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:44:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

This email is probably a little early, but never mind.  A reminder will
be sent out nearer to the time.

The machine currently known as 'zen.ics.uwe.ac.uk' will be gradually
phased out of use over the next few months as far as the ARM Linux
project is concerned.

This machine is responsible for handling the following names:

	ftp.arm.linux.org.uk
		ARM Linux FTP archive

	lists.arm.linux.org.uk
		ARM Linux mailing lists:
			linux-arm-kernel
			linux-arm-announce
			(linux-arm backup list)

If you are using any services relying on the name 'zen.ics.uwe.ac.uk'
relating to ARM Linux (eg, mirroring software, mailing software),
please update NOW to use one of the two addresses under the
arm.linux.org.uk.  Failure to do so will result in possible loss of
service.

I hope to perform the transition as smoothly as possible, and hopefully
no one will have any problems during this period.

The period when these services will move will be notified closer to the
time.
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]