Subject: sys_cacheflush...

From: Scott Bambrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 17:02:54 -0500

I'm having trouble calling sys_cacheflush from user mode.  Can someone
document the parameters for me.  I thought they were:

r0	starting VM address
r1	length
r2	boolean (1 if Icache flush desired).

Scott

-- 
Scott Bambrough - Software Engineer
REBEL.COM    http://www.rebel.com
NetWinder    http://www.netwinder.org

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm-kernel' to [email-masked]

---

From: Russell King - ARM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:10:25 +0000 (GMT)

> r2	boolean (1 if Icache flush desired).

Looks right to me.  What is the problem?
   _____
  |_____| ------------------------------------------------- ---+---+-
  |   |        Russell King       [email-masked]      --- ---
  | | | |  http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/armlinux.html    /  /  |
  | +-+-+                                                     --- -+-
  /   |               THE developer of ARM Linux              |+| /|\
 /  | | |                                                     ---  |
    +-+-+ -------------------------------------------------  /\\\  |